• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 PGA Tour thread

So after round 1, Will is +1 on the South Course. A decent day today on the North, and he can make the 2nd cut in a row. I think making cuts is all he can reasonably shooting for at this point. Meanwhile, after round 1 in the UAE, Alex is T20 at -4. He was getting some air time this a.m. and had 3 really nice sandies to save par.

So after round 1, Will is +1 on the South Course. A decent day today on the North, and he can make the 2nd cut in a row. I think making cuts is all he can reasonably shooting for at this point. Meanwhile, after round 1 in the UAE, Alex is T20 at -4. He was getting some air time this a.m. and had 3 really nice sandies to save par.
AF has full DP Tour status?

AF has full DP Tour status?
I assume so. He played last week and had a top 20 at a Rolex event, so if he's in Rolex events, I'm guessing he has full DP status. He has played well there since turning pro.

Here comes Nicolai....

BTW, NIL signed Adrian Meronk... LIV cornering the hot polish golf market.

Here comes Nicolai....

BTW, NIL signed Adrian Meronk... LIV cornering the hot polish golf market.
Meronk is good and should have been on their RC team. This in part could be him giving the middle finger to Luke Donald and the Western Euros on that team. That said, I agree this move doesn't exactly move the needle like nabbing Rahm did.

Meronk is good and should have been on their RC team. This in part could be him giving the middle finger to Luke Donald and the Western Euros on that team. That said, I agree this move doesn't exactly move the needle like nabbing Rahm did.

He was the DP player of the year last year.
But yeah. I agree. No one is tuning in to see him play per se.

He was the DP player of the year last year.
But yeah. I agree. No one is tuning in to see him play per se.
Well, I was in part the last couple of years because he had become 1 of the premier DP players, and I watch a lot of DP. He, Kitiyama, Min Woo, Fox, the Hojgaards and Hisatsune were good follows, but now only Rasmus and Foxy remain.

Fox is playing at Torrey this week. He will miss the cut.

instead of who?

Back