• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

lets get an independent doctor and let him examine both Biden and Trump. Put them through the paces including a cognitive test. I'm 99.9% certain that Biden comes out as healthier than the fat guy whose day consists of eating mcdonalds and rage tweeting.
Fuck that I want to see them do the Presidential Physical Fitness test from gym class circa 1994

Hell, I just want to see Biden win WWIII by continuing to fund the IDF from a wheelchair.

lets get an independent doctor and let him examine both Biden and Trump. Put them through the paces including a cognitive test. I'm 99.9% certain that Biden comes out as healthier than the fat guy whose day consists of eating mcdonalds and rage tweeting.
Has he ever had a warm meal? You know he sends some magat simpleton for his fast food. Has to arrive cold right? Does he always have to microwave it? Inquiring minds

Late arriving crowd.

Its going to be a good day tomorrow...I'm going to wake up and go cast a vote against Trump and then get in the car and drive to Winston to see the Deacs beat Duke. It will be a good day. Please let it be a good day.

It’s absolutely crazy how old Biden looks in every clip now. I don’t see how he would have won a primary challenge

Think about it like this. Dozens of Dems at different levels who have worked with Biden over the last year or two could have primaried him and didn't. So they think he can do the job.

Back