• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Man if MAGA was real isolationist instead of just far-right sympathetic isolationist this would be really messy

Although what’s Israel need so much aid for ? They can’t handle hamas themselves ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder when the Democrats are finally going to start large-scale ads and counterattacks to all these GOP ads. I suspect that one reason Trump seems to be ahead in most polls is because I haven't seen any Biden or Democratic Party ads so far. The GOP has been free to just hammer Biden and to date Democrats haven't been punching back in any visible way. Maybe they're saving their ammo for this summer and fall, but it might be too late by then, as the GOP will have already framed the campaign narrative. I sometimes get the sense that Democrats just keep making the same mistake over and over of expecting Trump to somehow self-destruct or people to just come to their senses and reject him.

Last edited:
Too late Nikki; If you had changed that and maybe a half dozen of your other ridiculous positions you might have got enough traction to challenge the POS.
Honestly I don’t think she is gonna drop out. She’s hoping that trump somehow can’t be the candidate and she’ll be the nominee by default.

Hopefully she will stay in one more week so I can at least go vote next week in Atlanta. Granted it really doesn’t matter as it’s gonna be the rematch nobody wants.

Harris calls for Hamas to accept deal for ‘immediate cease-fire’

Back