• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Do none of our pants have zippers? And is this a change from years past? I don’t recall thinking everyone’s fly was open over the past few years.

Can someone please tell Cam Nelson to keep his hands off his junk between pitches. It does make my wife laugh.

Anyone got tickets for the second game today I can snag?
You can have my tickets if you pm me your cell number. I can text them to you as soon as the first game ends. They do not show up in my apple wallet until the previous game ends.

Gave up two 2 run shots to same guy. I’ve seen Binghamton in the tourney before. They look rusty but I can see how they will be pretty good.
My niece goes to Binghamton. I’ll root for them after today.

Great baseball facilities there FWIW. According to step-WCD best place they played last season

My niece goes to Binghamton. I’ll root for them after today.

Great baseball facilities there FWIW. According to step-WCD best place they played last season
Sorenson was talking about their facilities earlier and said how nice they are and that with the upgrades they made, they’ve been able to bring in some guys who wouldn’t have considered them in the past.

former deac justin yurchak transferred to binghamton. ended up as a 12th rd pick, was solid in AAA last yr

Back