• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Not taking credit but sitting down first base line I called it. I hope it’s a slump buster.

Nick just got under that one a little too much...would have been great for another nuclear bomb.

Nick just got under that one a little too much...would have been great for another nuclear bomb.
Yeah just a touch good contact tho. He looked better today. Hope he’s seeing it better and turning a much needed corner.

Take away today. Massey looked great. Saw all three this weekend and he was most impressive.

Was the interference call on Seaver King the correct call? I was at the game but didn’t pay close enough attention until after the ump called him out.

Was the interference call on Seaver King the correct call? I was at the game but didn’t pay close enough attention until after the ump called him out.
It was correct but especially in a 8-0 game. It was close though.

I watched the replay on my phone from Sec 7, and he stayed on the inside line the entire way. So I am not sure about the rule or if he was supposed to get closer to the outside line. Walter wasn't happy, even after the inning when he came out and had another conversation with the HP ump. But King didn't do anything malicious or anything like swipe at the ball or something.

It was correct but especially in a 8-0 game. It was close though.
It’s a weird call. But he was outside the running lane. So correct call. I mean I think he beats it out anyway. But if you are not running where you are supposed to it’s hard to say it didn’t interfere somehow with the throw or catch. Run in the running lane.

I watched the replay on my phone from Sec 7, and he stayed on the inside line the entire way. So I am not sure about the rule or if he was supposed to get closer to the outside line. Walter wasn't happy, even after the inning when he came out and had another conversation with the HP ump. But King didn't do anything malicious or anything like swipe at the ball or something.
I’ll rewatch. I was there watching live. I thought he was inside the foul line.

Or somebody post a clip. I’m curious.

Back