• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

47% of Americans say the country is headed in the right direction

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
Highest level of optimism in 12 years!

donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg

Right back at ya Mr. President.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Forty-seven percent (47%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending January 26.

That’s up nine points from the previous week and the highest level of optimism in over 12 years of regular surveying.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._of_america/right_direction_wrong_track_jan30

It is obvious that neither the Democrats in Washington DC nor the liberals on this board got the message that voters sent in the recent election, and that it will be necessary to give them another thrashing in the 2018 mid-term elections.....which is what is going to happen when the GOP picks up at least 5 or 6 more Senate seats, possibly even 8 to reach a 60-seat super majority. The Democrats will be defending 25 seats while the GOP will only be defending 8 seats....and all of them but Nevada are from solid red states. The 2016 election was only the first volley in returning this country to its sanity from years of liberal overreach.

Most of the liberals on this board do not understand how or why this is happening because they have spent so much of their lives in an insulated academic world and have had little or no experience outside of that world. It would really be an eye-opener if every poster had to include his age and a short bio/job resume of his life to date so that everyone could get a better understanding of where each poster is coming from as far as what real life experiences have gone into the formation of the positions that he is espousing on these boards.

Note: Prattling on & on about a meaningless popular vote margin that was solely a result of a 4.3 million margin in California & 95% support of black voters is a perfect example of how the Democrats (and board liberals) have not gotten the message from this election. As I've said, it's like winning 1 game by 40 points and losing 10 games by 5 points and thinking that you are having a good season. If Hillary's popular vote margin was obtained by a diverse group of voter subsets it would be a different thing....but it wasn't, which makes it rather meaningless when looking at a picture of the country as a whole.

It is obvious that neither the Democrats in Washington DC nor the liberals on this board got the message that voters sent in the recent election, and that it will be necessary to give them another thrashing in the 2018 mid-term elections.....which is what is going to happen when the GOP picks up at least 5 or 6 more Senate seats, possibly even 8 to reach a 60-seat super majority. The Democrats will be defending 25 seats while the GOP will only be defending 8 seats....and all of them but Nevada are from solid red states. The 2016 election was only the first volley in returning this country to its sanity from years of liberal overreach.

Most of the liberals on this board do not understand how or why this is happening because they have spent so much of their lives in an insulated academic world and have had little or no experience outside of that world. It would really be an eye-opener if every poster had to include his age and a short bio/job resume of his life to date so that everyone could get a better understanding of where each poster is coming from as far as what real life experiences have gone into the formation of the positions that he is espousing on these boards.

Note: Prattling on & on about a meaningless popular vote margin that was solely a result of a 4.3 million margin in California & 95% support of black voters is a perfect example of how the Democrats (and board liberals) have not gotten the message from this election. As I've said, it's like winning 1 game by 40 points and losing 10 games by 5 points and thinking that you are having a good season. If Hillary's popular vote margin was obtained by a diverse group of voter subsets it would be a different thing....but it wasn't, which makes it rather meaningless when looking at a picture of the country as a whole.

What message was sent in the 2016 election?

What liberal overreach is Trump undoing?

How and why is Trumpism happening?

Last edited:

4.3 million vote margin in CA represents a larger population than all but 9 states. but sure just dismiss it.

Well we certainly can't help the fact that the numbers are essentially the same, and for me that has no effect on the fact that Trump is the president because I fully accept his Presidency, but it is like my father always told me, "don't worry about the republicans son, they always eventually step on their dicks and trip"

Well we certainly can't help the fact that the numbers are essentially the same, and for me that has no effect on the fact that Trump is the president because I fully accept his Presidency, but it is like my father always told me, "don't worry about the republicans son, they always eventually step on their dicks and trip"

Trump has got a big dick, ain't no doubt about that. He let us all know in the debate.

Trump has got a big dick, ain't no doubt that. He let us all know in the debate

All the easier for him to trip over it sooner than imaginable.

"years of liberal overreach" aka things bkf advocated for and supported until about a year or so ago

"years of liberal overreach" aka things bkf advocated for and supported until about a year or so ago

I've admitted my mistakes from the past.....and I owe my awakening to the know-it-all but have never-done-anything liberals on these boards. They have really opened my eyes.

besides Wake Forest and Vietnam, how much time have you spent outside of Randleman, bkf?

I've admitted my mistakes from the past.....and I owe my awakening to the know-it-all but have never-done-anything liberals on these boards. They have really opened my eyes.

What message was sent in the 2016 election?

besides Wake Forest and Vietnam, how much time have you spent outside of Randleman, bkf?

I didn't go to Vietnam. I've probably been to 40 or so of the 50 states and several other countries. What has that got to do with anything? If this nation was more like Randleman and less like Chicago it would be a better place.

Also your point....whatever it is....doesn't seem to go hand in hand with Democratic voter support. All I've heard is how land mass doesn't matter and that only people count. 90% of the areas in the country feel as I feel. The liberal coasts and the urban areas (read: black voters) are the only ones in the country who do not, if the last election is any guide.

How old are you and what is your life experience outside of a classroom?

Last edited:
I didn't go to Vietnam. I've probably been to 40 or so of the 50 states and several other countries. What has that got to do with anything? If this nation was more like Randleman and less like Chicago it would be a better place.

Also your point....whatever it is....doesn't seem to go hand in hand with Democratic voter support. All I've heard is how land mass doesn't matter and that only people count. 90% of the areas in the country feel as I feel. The liberal coasts and the urban areas (read: black voters) are the only ones in the country who do not, if the last election is any guide.

How old are you and what is your life experience outside of a classroom?

Yes, please stay out of Chicago thanks. The blacks will certainly kill you here

Last edited:
Back