• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

47% of Americans say the country is headed in the right direction

So BKF has a great life of success and happiness and wealth, and gets to his twilight years and looks back and thinks "if everyone lived their life like myself and the people of Randleman NC, then they wouldn't have these problems and everything would work out like it did for me," pats himself on the back and looks in the mirror and says "I really did a great job with my life, I need to go on the internet every single day and fuss at young people who's parents sent them to WFU and tell them they are liberal elitists who look down their noses at people and try to tell people how to live and think and look down their noses at the working class and coddle the poor who, if they just would live their lives like myself and the people of Randleman would not have trouble."

No wonder he is so enchanted with Donald Trump. This fucker is confused about his own position and is projecting his own twisted view onto posters he has simultaneously deemed unworthy of an opinion or thoughts of their own.

Last edited:
Back