• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

47% of Americans say the country is headed in the right direction

Right out of college in June 2007, laid off in October 2008 when the market went downward. Realized working for a journalism outlet would not be a lucrative career. Moved to DC a couple of months later, got a job at one charity and my boss left to become the CEO of the other charity and brought me along with her -- so not really a job change in the sense you're thinking. Worked there from 2010 until last June until wife and I moved back to NC, which is something we had wanted to do for a while.

and each job change has been exponentially better for my career, way better than if I just stayed at each org. millennials don't work for the same companies their whole careers any more. it just doesn't work that way any more despite what you want it to be.

If you will go back and read my post, I said "most", not "all" of the liberal posters here have had little or no life experience upon which to form their positions.....and everyone is allowed to have an opinion. It's just that some of them should be taken more seriously than others.

In this post, BKF accuses liberals of being know-it-alls while being a douchy know-it-all about people's life experience. You don't know fuck-all about any of us you little dick.

I've cleaned up the shit of better men than you lol.

In this post, BKF accuses liberals of being know-it-alls while being a douchy know-it-all about people's life experience. You don't know fuck-all about any of us you little dick.

I've cleaned up the shit of better men than you lol.

So angry and hateful.

About as I expected. Living in Atlanta, DC & Asheville and working for a newspaper & two charities would certainly incubate a liberal mind. And you're 32 and have already changed jobs 4 times? When did you start working for the newspaper?

jesus you never stop doing what you accuse others of doing almost nonstop. And you arent even a troll, just a dickhead.

I'm a goddamn 47 yo twice married working class ASU grad who works in a manufacturing plant the South side of Chicago half the week and in a sweet fucking office with big chairs and windows and pictures and shit the other half, and I earned every goddamned bit of it with my wits and hard work. You make me sick with your self-righteous, sanctimonious attack on "liberals." You don't know jack shit and the men and women I work with in the plants would laugh at you as they chewed you up and spit you out.

edit: my parents were a German Jew refugee orphan and a crippled Army veteran in a wheelchair who would still kick your lily-white ass

How was that?

jesus you never stop doing what you accuse others of doing almost nonstop. And you arent even a troll, just a dickhead.

I'm a goddamn 47 yo twice married working class ASU grad who works in a manufacturing plant the South side of Chicago half the week and in a sweet fucking office with big chairs and windows and pictures and shit the other half, and I earned every goddamned bit of it with my wits and hard work. You make me sick with your self-righteous, sanctimonious attack on "liberals." You don't know jack shit and the men and women I work with in the plants would laugh at you as they chewed you up and spit you out.

edit: my parents were a German Jew refugee orphan and a crippled Army veteran in a wheelchair who would still kick your lily-white ass

How was that?

47, eh?

And your dad didn't trust us to babysit for you? :)

come on this is the post-PC era where we talk tough and act tough, is it not? what's the matter?

I love this board when Im drinking cheap bourbon after a hard days work - working harder than BKF and BSF while they ramble on about how they are in touch with the working class in the rust belt with their soft hands and fleshy upper arms.

I love this board when Im drinking cheap bourbon after a hard days work - working harder than BKF and BSF while they ramble on about how they are in touch with the working class in the rust belt with their soft hands and fleshy upper arms.

LOL! You're the fucking IT guy Mr. Soft Hands.

LOL! You're the fucking IT guy Mr. Soft Hands.

Bitch Im in the plants in a hard hat designing goddamned process control system integration with IT half the time while you are jerking off to Ivanka Trump pics. step aside, the hard-working are posting here.

Bitch Im in the plants in a hard hat designing goddamned process control system integration with IT half the time while you are jerking off to Ivanka Trump pics. step aside, the hard-working are posting here.

HaHa! Alright, didn't know you were a Hard Hat.

Don't worry about W&B, BSF. I don't care what he posts, because if a WakeandBake post isn't quoted in a response, I would never even see it. There are two categories of posters whom I have on ignore....and it's really not a long list. The first category is anyone who gives a negrep. Negreps are silly & juvenile. I stopped all negreps about three years ago...and didn't give many before that. If I negrepped some posters every time I disagreed with something they posted like a few posters do, I would be negrepping many of them on their every post. The 2nd ignore category is a special one in which there are only two posters: WakeandBake and Shooshmoo. All they do is rant & rave....as you can see from the few reposted quotes from W&B in this thread....so I decided some time ago that there was no need to continue to read their posts. There are other posters whom I never agree with on any of their posts I have ever read (MDMH quickly comes to mind), but I am still reading their posts.

It's hilarious how slack-jawed knuckle draggers like BSF and BKF have all of a sudden cornered the market on hard work and good old fashioned "know how." Get over yourselves. Just because people don't agree with you and your politics doesn't mean they don't know the meaning of hard work or are bereft of meaningful life experience. You fucking turds.

and also a lot of us are working at major global corporations, the likes of which would not have offices/facilities in Randleman

It's hilarious how slack-jawed knuckle draggers like BSF and BKF have all of a sudden cornered the market on hard work and good old fashioned "know how." Get over yourselves. Just because people don't agree with you and your politics doesn't mean they don't know the meaning of hard work or are bereft of meaningful life experience. You fucking turds.

LOL! I don't even know you and you come at me with all that hate. HaHa. You're the epitome of what Trump has done to a generation of special snowflakes- driven you utterly mad.

Blocking posters is pretty much the most "millennial" thing I could imagine.

Back