• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

50 States, 50 Sammiches

TOWNIE, you MUST have some Bassett's Ice Cream at Reading Terminal. It's the BEST in the world.

went roast pork, broccoli rabe, sharp prov at tommy dinic's, then some old city coffee. sorry rj, no ice cream, watching my figure.

You are a puppy.....jog back to the office rather than taking the subway. That'll work it off :)

I wouldn't even have to atone for eating a half gallon of their vanilla fudge ice cream tonight. Well I might have to atone for not getting God at least a cone.

haha i hope that's a yom kippur joke, if so posrep

It is...

What's a shame is a true Philly landmark close down before you got there. Levi's (always pronounced Levice) hot dogs used to be on 5th between Lombard and South. Amazing dogs and homemade crabcakes. They also allege having the first (or the oldest) real soda fountain. they made their own seltzer and own flavors. Champ Cherry was legendary.

You would have loved the scene on South Street -Dobbs, Grendel's Lair and there was one more. The Hot Club was great.

Listen after 5:30 here

Back