• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? He's right. You do whine a lot.

My bad? Not sure how any of this is whining. Y'all all do a fine job as mods. DVD7 and Moon are dicks and I'm a puss. We've been here before. Just calling it as I see it. I could be wrong, but at least I'm not an insufferable dick to everyone all the time.

If a facepainter is someone who takes sports way too seriously, what do you call someone who takes their e-persona way too seriously?

My bad? Not sure how any of this is whining. Y'all all do a fine job as mods. DVD7 and Moon are dicks and I'm a puss. We've been here before. Just calling it as I see it. I could be wrong, but at least I'm not an insufferable dick to everyone all the time.

Townie's been slaying it recently, went from emo songposter to top 3 comedian seemingly overnight

This thread is simultaneously funny as hell and sad as hell.

Townie's been slaying it recently, went from emo songposter to top 3 comedian seemingly overnight

Outside of his emo song/poetry posts, Townie has always been a good poster who called it like he saw it. DV7 just has a weird vendetta against him for some reason.

Hey thanks Palma. Getting laid helps.

The harpoon fight scene in Face/Off is coming up on TNT. I suggest anyone who still has caught feelings or butthurtedness to turn it on and have a great day.

Hey thanks Palma. Getting laid helps.

The harpoon fight scene in Face/Off is coming up on TNT. I suggest anyone who still has caught feelings or butthurtedness to turn it on and have a great day.

Oh shit never seen this movie but this looks like it's going to be good

It is pretty hilarious that Moonzz thinks his parody list is as important as information regarding JFK's real killer.

The first time I've ever agreed with SH on a non-WF sports thread. WTF is going on here? Time for a boards party. A few solid kegs of beer, a dozen handles and we'd all be wrapped arms around shoulders in a circle singing American Pie like real men.

This thread is simultaneously funny as hell and sad as hell.

The first time I've ever agreed with SH on a non-WF sports thread. WTF is going on here? Time for a boards party. A few solid kegs of beer, a dozen handles and we'd all be wrapped arms around shoulders in a circle singing American Pie like real men.

West End for mod!

i'll supply beer.

don't worry moonz, we sell craft too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back