• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Doesn't match up with any active posters.

It must be the Hideki Matsui. I would've thought ARod would be more likely seeing is he has some time on his hands.

Maybe he's not hip enough for the boards.

Since no one is man enough to admit he shared Moon's personal information, I will submit my evidence to the moderators, so he can be promptly dismissed from these boards. Have fun with the sunshine squad on DS.

I will submit my detailed report at high noon tomorrow.

Without knowing what was posted: It's really not hard to figure out who people are with some simple Google searching. I mean obviously it shouldn't be linked to or posted around, but if people really don't want others to know who they are IRL, giving out any sort of details about yourself (like, say, your ethnicity, or the city you live in, or the job you have, or the law school you went to) is pretty dumb. It's dumber when you're doing it on a message board whose members are pretty much exclusively graduates from a tiny university.

Yes, it's easy to find, especially for Wake alums since they're on WIN; I've probably tracked down two dozen posters over the years. However, most people like to view this place as a sanctuary from the real world, and bringing the name or picture of anyone who has not previously posted the same is inappropriate. I hope that the mods will enforce this policy rigorously in the future, no matter who the offender is.

Since no one is man enough to admit he shared Moon's personal information, I will submit my evidence to the moderators, so he can be promptly dismissed from these boards. Have fun with the sunshine squad on DS.

I will submit my detailed report at high noon tomorrow.

Is this the question about who posted the personal info?

And Numbers, you too need to prepare to get fucked by the long dick of the law. You were in on these shenanigans.

So Moon really can't stand Say Hey because his parody accounts are more successful? Has Say Hey ever even acknowledged this alleged feud?

Is this a joke? Moon might not like me, for reasons I've never been entirely clear on, but I'm not gonna mess around with anyone's real life. That's ridiculous. I think I've made it very clear around here that I greatly prefer it when folks are getting along on this board.

Is this a joke? Moon might not like me, for reasons I've never been entirely clear on, but I'm not gonna mess around with anyone's real life. That's ridiculous. I think I've made it very clear around here that I greatly prefer it when folks are getting along on this board.

Right, we know that, and we're pretty confident in our findings that the guy that posted the IRL stuff today was acting on his own (or worst case coerced into it by a friend who actually posts). He's been punished for it, and anyone else that tries to pull a similar stunt regarding another poster in the future will also be punished. There are some boundaries you just don't cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back