• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Curry traded to Raiders

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
I would assume they'd trade him if they are starting a 4th round rookie ahead of him. If he is cheap the Panthers should bring him back to NC as Thomas Davis' career is done.

really sorry to read about his struggles. a lot of people pegged him as NFL-ready coming out. hope he gets another chance somewhere, but obv. not a great sign to be benched behind a rookie.

And all of the contract restructuring, he might be out of seattle soon.

Fuck Your Couch said:
I would assume they'd trade him if they are starting a 4th round rookie ahead of him. If he is cheap the Panthers should bring him back to NC as Thomas Davis' career is done.

:pray

Hard to believe a guy with that size, speed and motor isn't an NFL starter somewhere. And the Seahawks are terrible.

I haven't watched or followed his play in Seattle.. Someone tell me what he is struggling with? He's obviously fast enough?

nomadic and ezdeacz can give me detail than I can. The few times I've seen him play, he just seems out of it. He's a step out of the play, gets handled pretty easily when he rushes, out of position when he drops back. Not sure what the problem is, but he's far from the guy we saw at Wake.

really sorry to read about his struggles. a lot of people pegged him as NFL-ready coming out. hope he gets another chance somewhere, but obv. not a great sign to be benched behind a rookie.

He obviously was. I think he wants the hell out of there.

I saw him play week 1 and he looked decent out there. Had a nice TFL early and was energized. I think he has 5 and then 6 tackles the first 2 weeks, and that is ok, not great, but not terrible either.

Seahawks REAL problem: QB Tavares Jackson

No way that guy is ready for the NFL.

nomadic and ezdeacz can give me detail than I can. The few times I've seen him play, he just seems out of it. He's a step out of the play, gets handled pretty easily when he rushes, out of position when he drops back. Not sure what the problem is, but he's far from the guy we saw at Wake.
PC needs to hire Dean Hood.

It is not like Curry hasn't been given chances to be successful. He has been terrible in pass coverage he seems to be a step late in getting to ball. They took him off the field on third downs because he was such a liability dropping back to coverage. At times it appears he has no concept on where he should be on the field and his over aggressive play has led to him getting out of position. It is really unfortunate because the tools seem to be there, but he has been a bust.

Fuck Aaron Curry. I guess EG Smith High School and Carolina's basketball team didn't prepare that ingrate for the NFL.

Back