• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Curry traded to Raiders

AC is too good a football player and athlete to be in this situation. He's also too good a person to be questioned because he says he's at peace with his demotion because he's a Christian. Clearly, a change in scenery is needed. Would love to see what Ron Rivera could do with him (or better yet, the Buffalo Bills).

He's also too good a person to be questioned because he says he's at peace with his demotion because he's a Christian.

can somebody translate this please?

AC believes he can handle a demotion since his belief system puts faith in a God who did exactly the same thing in spite of being completely undeserved.

That would be my read on the statement.

Come to Philly, you will be far and away the best LB on the team. And if you play moderatly well, the fan base will treat you like a king!

Come to Philly, you will be far and away the best LB on the team. And if you play moderatly well, the fan base will treat you like a king!

I duno if he will fit in. I guess all we would ask from him is to stop the run. Can he even do that?

And if you play just moderate, you will be crucified.
;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-seahawksmoves

McCoy suffered a knee injury early in Sunday’s 30-28 loss to Atlanta when teammate Aaron Curry(notes) crashed into his right leg on punt coverage. Coach Pete Carroll said Monday that the team didn’t believe McCoy’s injury was season-ending, but placed him on injured reserve a day later.

Looks like AC is making an impact. Not a good one, but still.

Jesus Christ was a linebacker too. Was going to go to the pro bowl until his teammates nailed him to a cross after a game... AC doesn't want to get nailed to the cross, so he's keeping his mouth shut...

simple.

7th rounder and a conditional 4th or 5th rounder based on performance.

Quite a drop from 4th overall.

Back