• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Judge - New HR Champ

Judge is clean. I want to declare him the HR champ. I hate the cheaters. But if MLB wanted to hype this so much then they needed to disown those numbers. Who cares that it’s the 7th most record? No one.

On a semi-related note, anyone think that Pujols juiced up for this last month or so? The guy could barely move but seems to have recaptured his youth form. First I thought pitchers were serving him BP pitches to get to 700 but seems something else is going on.

Literally the only reason 99% of you believe he isn't juicing is because you are Yankee fans.

So congrats on celebrating another juicer being 7th on the HR list and giving the rest of the country an overdue reminder on why we all hate Yankee fans to begin with.

I’m sure this dude is doing just fine, but a VP at a mid tier investment firm like Fisher is not rolling in dough. They hand out VP titles like banks. I’m sure he could use a few million.
I looked it up and he’s a financial advisor there and worked at Scottrade before that. Obviously you can do very well in that business but you can also be making like $100k.

I looked it up and he’s a financial advisor there and worked at Scottrade before that. Obviously you can do very well in that business but you can also be making like $100k.
Man, I can't imagine how taxing it would be to try to live on a low 6 figure salary.

But really the implication of that tweet is that this guy is some kind of finance titan rather than advising retirees on their portfolio allocation.

Every era has its own version of cheating, many include doping. There isn't a clean vs non-clean, that's dumb.

Congrats to Judge on a monster year and what should be a runner-up in the MVP race.

the way some of you guys talk about “juicing”, I don’t get the sense you know anything about it

This is the dumbest fucking record I've ever seen the sports world care about. It's not a record of any sort of significance for the sport as a whole.
I don't think most sports fans care that much. Yankees fans care. Some tv execs want you to care. Most people seem pretty meh about it.

the way some of you guys talk about “juicing”, I don’t get the sense you know anything about it
this

the idea that someone like Pujols can just start "juicing" midseason and flip a switch like he's 27 again is lol. that's just not how it works

PEDs tend to be more relevant in baseball specifically when training (to minimize the downtime during rehab / recovery), to allow you to get the point where you're doing things like, oh, I don't know, Aaron Judge is doing this season

but equally, who gives a fuck, clean or not, he's not the home run champ of shit

Last edited:
Now that the cut-ins and manufactured drama are over, this is officially a NWT.

The owner of some auction company already offered $2MM apparently. I’m dumbfounded. Even by 2022 standards that’s a colossal waste of money.
lots of Boomers still out there with $ to burn

this

the idea that someone like Pujols can just start "juicing" midseason and flip a switch like he's 27 again is lol. that's just not how it works

PEDs tend to be more relevant in baseball specifically when training (as well as rehab / recovery), to allow you to get the point where you're doing things like, oh, I don't know, Aaron Judge is doing this season

but equally, who gives a fuck, clean or not, he's not the home run champ of shit

You mean like during an off-season where PED testing was suspended?

This...season...wasn't...a...coincidence.

Back