• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Judge - New HR Champ

Literally nobody cares about this except for Yankee fans who can't help but make everything about themselves. You can't celebrate this and also shit on the dumb, self-aggrandizing shit that Carolina and Duke do because they're basically the same thing.

Also, lol at that tweet making it sound like Steve Cohen caught the ball

Literally nobody cares about this except for Yankee fans who can't help but make everything about themselves. You can't celebrate this and also shit on the dumb, self-aggrandizing shit that Carolina and Duke do because they're basically the same thing.

And the media laps it up because they pander to their brainless bandwagon audience.

Congrats to judge I guess for whatever that record is but the forced hype was way too much. Constant cut ins to different sports? They wouldnt even do that for moon landings these days.

Then add in the yankee fans alternative facting this shit to death. The “real” record huh well Barry bonds got 73 which is more than 62. Fact.

Then add in the yankee fans alternative facting this shit to death. The “real” record huh well Barry bonds got 73 which is more than 62. Fact.
Alternative facts are the new reality. We've gone two years with the alternative reality that cloth masks protect from Covid, to the point of federal, state, and local orders, mandates, and ordinances going along with the notion despite all common sense and #science to the contrary. So in light of that nonsense, if I want to proclaim that Aaron Judge is the real single season home run king, I'll damn well do it.

I'd take the over on a 95% overlap between those who are still driving masked solo in their own car and those who believe Barry Bonds is the true single-season HR recordholder.

Shockingly, this is the one area that the NCAA gets correct. Hire some strippers for college students - vacate that championship, it never happened despite everyone watching it. Fuck what you saw. If Barry Bonds was Chris Webber, nobody would remember him.

Literally the only reason 99% of you believe he isn't juicing is because you are Yankee fans.

So congrats on celebrating another juicer being 7th on the HR list and giving the rest of the country an overdue reminder on why we all hate Yankee fans to begin with.
I would bet my social security check this month that you haven’t watched more than 3 baseball games this year. Real baseball fans respect what the Yankees have accomplished in their long and storied history. And know their fans know baseball.
Haters will always hate.

Last edited:
62>73 because of Covid? Didn’t you die?

Cool. Fuck Leyritz being acquitted of manslaughter. That motherfucker straight up murdered 2 people when he drove drunk.

Alternative facts being the new reality and all.

I would bet my social security check this month that you haven’t watched more than 3 baseball games this year. Real baseball fans respect what the Yankee have accomplished in their long and storied history. And know their fans know baseball.
Haters will always hate.

Bring your check to the grassy knoll tailgate and endorse it over.

Alternative facts are the new reality. We've gone two years with the alternative reality that cloth masks protect from Covid, to the point of federal, state, and local orders, mandates, and ordinances going along with the notion despite all common sense and #science to the contrary. So in light of that nonsense, if I want to proclaim that Aaron Judge is the real single season home run king, I'll damn well do it.

I'd take the over on a 95% overlap between those who are still driving masked solo in their own car and those who believe Barry Bonds is the true single-season HR recordholder.

Shockingly, this is the one area that the NCAA gets correct. Hire some strippers for college students - vacate that championship, it never happened despite everyone watching it. Fuck what you saw. If Barry Bonds was Chris Webber, nobody would remember him.

I would bet my social security check this month that you haven’t watched more than 3 baseball games this year. Real baseball fans respect what the Yankee have accomplished in their long and storied history. And know their fans know baseball.
Haters will always hate.
giphy.gif

Haters will always hate.

Yeah Yankees fans have long been known for their diehard allegiance and deep baseball knowledge lol.

I don't think I've watched more than 3 baseball games in a year since Bonds hit 73 if I'm being honest. Not sure if there's a correlation

I actually WENT to a baseball game this year and haven't watched three games this season.

I would bet my social security check this month that you haven’t watched more than 3 baseball games this year. Real baseball fans respect what the Yankees have accomplished in their long and storied history. And know their fans know baseball.
Haters will always hate.
I live in NYC, have gone to more than 3 Yankees games this season and watched 100s of games. Definitely respect the Yankees team and management for how they continue to compete year in and year out. But, no, Yankees fans absolutely don't know baseball. They are the biggest group of homer/fairweather fans in the world and have barely any knowledge outside of their own team, if they even know that - which its mainly complaining about their bad players and wishing they could get back Yankees legends like Brett Gardner and how bad trading away Gio Urshela was. Mind you, this is a Cubs fan saying that, so pot meet kettle and all.

Haters will always hate.
I've watched over 100 games this season and I'm not going to kiss the rings(tm) because of a bunch of shit the Yankees did before I was born. Yankee fans can't accept the fact that the baseball world doesn't start and stop based on the quality of their team.

Go have conversations with fans at games at Citi and at that soulless, mickey mouse, sterilized, corporate lounge of a ballpark in the Bronx and compare notes on which fans are more knowledgeable, and circle jerking eachother about stuff Mickey Mantle did while drunk and on amphetamines doesn't count.

Haters will always hate.
I'm a real baseball fan and don't give a fuck about this "record". It's bullshit. MLB and ESPN trying to disassociate from the steriod era. It can't be done. It was an accepted part of baseball during the late 80s, all of the 90s and early 00s and the MLB turned a blind eye. Fuck off with all this asterisks in front of records shit. There has been some type of PED issue in every era.

FTR, I watch about three football games a day on Saturdays in the fall.

Back