• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

What did I miss? I see toogs was mafia and someone claimed watcher?

***bbd***

I'd also vote da as of right now

Don't hate bbd, I think I'm slightly lower on da. Early third on SD3 D1 where he gets no credit for almost anything, but pushes SD3 into a place where he's an early leader and likely to be involved at the end of the round. But then I gave him credit for it and blew it up, so

Don't hate bbd, I think I'm slightly lower on da. Early third on SD3 D1 where he gets no credit for almost anything, but pushes SD3 into a place where he's an early leader and likely to be involved at the end of the round. But then I gave him credit for it and blew it up, so

Where are you on the faked roleblock discussion? Obviously the one on diggler was real, but I'm not so sure about the ones RSF/mako claimed

Also SD3 should NEVER claim vanilla on D1 if creamy/townie are the RB, so that's a slight tick for them

BBD (2) D14, blue
Da (1) gouda
Gouda (1) Catamount
Ryala (1) BBD
Townie (1) Da
RSF (1) jhawk

YTV: RSF, Diggler, Townie, mako, ryala, Creamy

60 min left in the round

Where are you on the faked roleblock discussion? Obviously the one on diggler was real, but I'm not so sure about the ones RSF/mako claimed

I think I'm tabling them for now. My maf would just not RB until there was some reason to. After noodling on it more, the RSF RB is just bizarre. Absolutely no reason to fake it or to actually RB him. Both are pretty objectively horrible plays as maf. I lean towards it being real/latching onto the knight read, but I don't know that I need to resolve it today.

Back