• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Basketball Media Day (Wake picked 13th)

It is obvious that the media feels that the bottom four teams(Miami, Wake, Clemson, and VaTech) will not be competitive with the rest of the ACC given the point totals. I know this comes as a shock.

This is my biggest pet peeve with Buzz. Winning and integrity are not mutually exclusive you schmuck.

None of my peeves are pets anymore - they're full grown monsters.

Kudos to all who described the south of the border Deacon - total LOL

Apparently I'm not the only one who wonders how a team that loses their floor leader, is thin in the front court, has no proven outside threat, has questionable chemistry and, above all, still has Bz is going to improve in the ACC.

With even a mediocre coach, we could be in the mix for 8th.

Apparently I'm not the only one who wonders how a team that loses their floor leader, is thin in the front court, has no proven outside threat, has questionable chemistry and, above all, still has Bz is going to improve in the ACC.

Improvement and a guy from Robert Morris.

The Drive ‏@thedrivenc 1m
[Redacted] on expectations this year: "To have more wins than losses and to do something that gives us consideration in March."

THERE YOU HAVE IT! The Buzz setting the bar high! A winning season? Consider me pumped! Couldn't be happier.

[Redacted] on expectations this year: "To have more wins than losses and to do something that gives us consideration in March."

THERE YOU HAVE IT! The Buzz setting the bar high! A winning season? Consider me pumped! Couldn't be happier.

Oh, heavens yes!

Woof.

his bar is "I want to suck less than I have in the past."

GT should be ahead of FSU and NC State. Wake should be ahead of Miami, FSU and possibly NC State.

Agree Wake should be ahead of Miami, disagree that we should be ahead of FSU. They were a lot like we were last year from a talent / experience perspective, yet won 3 more ACC games. Snaer is probably a bigger loss than CJ, but not by much. Especially if that means White gets more touches (without diminishing his efficiency too much). And their biggest issue last year was defense (same goes), but I trust Hamilton to actually be able to do something about it.

That said, 9th seems unlikely for them.

Last edited:
I feel like this season I just want to laugh at [Redacted]. I'm not even mad anymore.

Back