• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Going to New York City

I love it, simple train ride for me and I'm there...and like they said, no need to watch a louisville/cuse final, I will be at the bar way before that tip..

This would all be really cool if college basketball wasn't dead to me. Thanks Bzzz.

Cool. You get to miss all those "Northeastern faces."

Listen YankBag, I got nothing against NYC chicks. Its probably the demographic I do best with, outside of your mom (RIP HP). I lot of them just have faces that make them look like they are dead on the inside. Not my fault.

Duke Law will finally pay off for me here. All my buds live right there. Shocker.

He made the comment not long after SU joined the ACC that the tournament belonged in MSG and nowhere else.

MSG is losing its lease anyway and may not be there in ten years. Let's start a relationship with the Barclays Center while MSG figures all that out.

Hahaha. Then you can understand why Maryland left the conference. The GSO tourney was a major point of conflict for them.

and as soon as Maryland leaves the conference, the ACC proceeds to book DC and NYC as venues for the ACC Tournament.

The GSO tournaments were an embarrassment. If you weren't from NC and could drive quickly it was just a terrible event.

I'm so glad we're finally playing tournaments in real cities EVERY year.

The GSO tournaments were an embarrassment. If you weren't from NC and could drive quickly it was just a terrible event.

I'm so glad we're finally playing tournaments in real cities EVERY year.

If you are under the impression that the ACC tournament going forward is not going to remain in NC around 50% of the time, if not more, you are probably in for a big disappointment.

If you are under the impression that the ACC tournament going forward is not going to remain in NC around 50% of the time, if not more, you are probably in for a big disappointment.

It should rotate between Atlanta, DC, Brooklyn and Charlotte regularly.

It should never, ever be held in that comical dump that is Greensboro.

vad also believes the Packers should move from Green Bay to LA and the Hall of Fame should move from Canton to Dallas.

No respect for tradition.

Just another nail in college basketball's coffin. Yeah!

Because the only thing that matters is big cities full of cunt rags and money.

I kind of hope it just dies now. College basketball use to be worth it.

Atlanta doesn't deserve any big sporting event other than a college football championship and/or playoff game. Their fans can't be found at anything that isn't related to college football.

Sweet. Barclay's is 3.5 miles from my place. Maybe we'll be good again by then....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back