• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tourney: WFU v. UMD 12pm

Historically, we have embarrassed ourselves in Atlanta vs. MD, especially struggling MD teams.

The last two games were instrumental in ending the coaching careers at Wake for those coaches.

On paper this it the best match up for us, hope we take advantage of it and at least make it competitive if not pull the upset.

One of those coaches received a new contract a few weeks later.

On the bright side, at least this shitshow of a season will be over by 2:00 on Thursday and i won't have to sadistically put myself through watching us again until next fall.

According to Mr. Wellman, Coach [Redacted] was hired to do big things in postseason play. As a result, I am expecting a win against Maryland and an upset of UNC.

Historically, we have embarrassed ourselves in Atlanta vs. MD, especially struggling MD teams.

The last two games were instrumental in ending the coaching careers at Wake for those coaches.

On paper this it the best match up for us, hope we take advantage of it and at least make it competitive if not pull the upset.

So you're saying something good can come of this...

ACC basketball is a turd sandwich now. And we are part of the diarrhea that slowly comes behind the solid poop. A New Era.

Thankfully we only have one game left and then we can all pretend that Buzz doesn't exist until next season.

Except for when we write our donation checks in May. Buzz will be in my thoughts then..

Back