• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tourney: WFU v. UMD 12pm

I absolutely pull for anybody but Duke/UNC in the acc tourney after we lose of course

ESPNU is streamed only on certain providers: Brighthouse, Verison FIOS, Time Warner Cable, and I believe Comcast is now in the works. If you are on another internet provider, you're out of luck. So you're right, it's not on ESPN3, but if you are on one of these carriers, you'll still be able to stream the game. My work uses TWC, so I'm looking at a very unproductive Thursday afternoon.

Best possible match-up, really shitty time.

The crowd for this game should be something like the Griswold's arrival in the parking lot at Wally World.

"First ones here, Russ!"

At least this season will be put out of its misery quickly and quietly.

Hilarious. They may have to round up a janitor with a key to open the building for this one.

The crowd for this game should be something like the Griswold's arrival in the parking lot at Wally World.

"First ones here, Russ!"

At least this season will be put out of its misery quickly and quietly.

I know I was able to stream it last year here at the hospital, not sure it was ESPN3 though.

2-15 I believe. Wins over Loyola and VTech. Have no clue how VTech made the top 150.

...How do you have no idea that VPI made the top 150? Every team in the ACC since 2003 has been in the top 150 of KenPom except for Wake last year and then Tech, Wake, and BC this year.

On top of that Virginia Tech has lost 10 games by 5 or fewer points. This means that VPI with a 15-16 record is actually pretty close to having something more like a 19-12 record. Bottom 150 from a BCS conference means you are horrific, VPI isn't even that bad for BCS standards really, much less when compared to the 200 teams that are from mid and low majors.

Anyone else gonna take a long lunch in DC-Chinatown somewhere to watch the final dagger of this horrid season?

...How do you have no idea that VPI made the top 150? Every team in the ACC since 2003 has been in the top 150 of KenPom except for Wake last year and then Tech, Wake, and BC this year.

On top of that Virginia Tech has lost 10 games by 5 or fewer points. This means that VPI with a 15-16 record is actually pretty close to having something more like a 19-12 record. Bottom 150 from a BCS conference means you are horrific, VPI isn't even that bad for BCS standards really, much less when compared to the 200 teams that are from mid and low majors.

He's one of the stupidest posters on the board. How can you have no idea why he has no idea?

Games ARE on Raycom, but games won't be blacked out on the ESPN/2/U.

Who's doing the production? (Crosses fingers for ESPN).

Regardless, if they are on an ESPN network then they should be on ESPN3.

I bet NC State bounces UVA. They were beyond lucky to get that 1 point win earlier in the year and haven't beaten anyone since. 0 wins against UNC/Duke/FSU and they had to go to OT with Maryland just to finish above .500 in conference.

Mike Scott can only carry them against teams with no legitimate inside defenders.

I bet NC State bounces UVA. They were beyond lucky to get that 1 point win earlier in the year and haven't beaten anyone since. 0 wins against UNC/Duke/FSU and they had to go to OT with Maryland just to finish above .500 in conference.

Mike Scott can only carry them against teams with no legitimate inside defenders.

Yep, he's no Tyler Zeller.

(note: this is sarcastic)

They were beyond lucky to get that 1 point win earlier in the year and haven't beaten anyone since.

I think State wins too but UVA was not "beyond lucky" to win earlier this year against State, they lead for the last 30 minutes of the game and were favored to win by WP for 37 of the 40 minutes.

I think State wins too but UVA was not "beyond lucky" to win earlier this year against State, they lead for the last 30 minutes of the game and were favored to win by WP for 37 of the 40 minutes.

They caught Wood and a reserve on their worst combined shooting night every, right? 3/17 and NC State as a whole shot 13% from 3? To lose by 1? I'd say that's a pretty lucky win.

Back