• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Activism in Sports (or Official Knots Thread)

Glad to see Gundy and Hubbard work this out MAN to MAN.

Glad to see Gundy and Hubbard work this out MAN to MAN.

I can't wait for Hannity's tirade on his next episode where he uses this as more "evidence" that liberals are destroying free speech in America.

Activism in Sports

Sorta lame that the kid apologized and the coach didn’t really say anything

We'll see what the actual "change" from the top of the program actually is.

I should add that it says something very positive that multiple players on the team knew enough about OAN either on their own or from friends, family, or social media and sought to do something about it.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Hannity's tirade on his next episode where he uses this as more "evidence" that liberals are destroying free speech in America.

Would Hannity acknowledge his competition and a network Trump is seeming to favor more and more?

Ealp2cgX0AIPJdZ

Conservatives are going to have a tougher and tougher time finding sports to watch that aren't filled with people and practices that offend them. Even their old standby NASCAR seems to have deserted them in their hour of need. What's the world coming to when a Real American can't fly his rebel flag while whooping it up at the track, or sitting at home? Maybe the NHL or the pro bowling circuit will remain to their liking.

Last edited:
NASCAR gonna NASCAR. If the brass wants to truly root out racism within the ranks, they've got a lot of work ahead of them.

Last edited:
Back