• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

adidas to offer Wiggins $180M?

I use to not care what these shoe companies paid their athletes, but now that I have kids who go through shoes faster than TP it chaps my ass because you know they are getting it back from the general public. Not when they buy the LeBron or Jordan, any and all shoes paying towards that crazy pay check.

Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart had this to say about the Wiggins hype:

"They are saying he is the best college player there is and he has not even played a game yet," Smart said. "Of course that hypes me up. It is all talk. He still has to put his shorts on one leg at a time like I do. It is all potential. I am not saying he can't do it. But he has not done it yet.

"If you work for what you have instead of it being just given to you, people respect you a lot more because you understand what it takes, you’ve been there and done it. No one can just say it was easy because you took it. You didn’t just get it. You took it. So all the power and credit to [Wiggins]. Congratulations for the Sports Illustrated, all the hype, congratulations to him. But that’s definitely a lot of pressure on him."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/oklahoma-state-marcus-smart-andrew-wiggins-hype-not-183038515--ncaab.html

Back