• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Admit It: Classic/Famous Movies You've Never Seen

PhilliesDeacs

Reaction score
51ST8TQP63L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Two of the top 10 AFI.

On the Waterfront and Singin' in the Rain

I feel like I should neg rep all of you except DaDeacs. For Shame, People... especially Phillies. Blade Runner is one of the best Sci-Fi movies ever.

There are a lot of movies I haven't seen. Gone with the Wind and Sound of Music are two classics I haven't seen, thought there are a lot of classics I have seen (just saw Citizen Kane for the first time last month). In terms of current pop culture, people are usually surprised that I haven't seen Iron Man.

There are a lot of movies I haven't seen. Gone with the Wind and Sound of Music are two classics I haven't seen, thought there are a lot of classics I have seen (just saw Citizen Kane for the first time last month). In terms of current pop culture, people are usually surprised that I haven't seen Iron Man.

Just come over to my house sometime... my four year old daughter watches Sound of Music at least once a week, and that's only because I won't let her watch it more. She's convinced she is a Von Trapp, though which one she is changes by the moment. At least she has gotten a valuable history lesson out of it and knows that Nazis chase people.

The Godfather series - I'm ashamed and feel like less of a man because of it.

Too many to begin to name. I'm terrible with movies. Just not my thing.

Citizen Kane - even though from what I've heard/read is that the movie is primarily famous because of the revolutionary advances in filmmaking techniques (that I probably wouldn't notice) as opposed to some great story

Casablanca - just never got around to it

The Usual Suspects (Tried to watch it but was too drunk and passed out halfway through)
Schindler's List
Gone with the Wind
Mad Max
Days of Thunder
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
Raging Bull

Back