• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Admit It: Classic/Famous Movies You've Never Seen

Schindler's List
The Maltese Falcon
Iron Man
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Last Tango in Paris
When Harry Met Sally
The Prince of Tides
Any James Dean flick...I have no idea what movies he was in.
Dr. Zhivago
Philadelphia
Birth of a Nation
Rocky Horror Picture Show (I just can't get through 60 seconds of it).

Going to see Titanic got me laid while I was at Wake. That was my one and only reason to see it....though I enjoyed DiCaprio's death and sinking scene (that was when he was still a girly douche, not the DiCaprio of Inception).

Schindler's List
The Maltese Falcon
Iron Man
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Last Tango in Paris
When Harry Met Sally
The Prince of Tides
Any James Dean flick...I have no idea what movies he was in.
Dr. Zhivago
Philadelphia
Birth of a Nation
Rocky Horror Picture Show (I just can't get through 60 seconds of it).

Going to see Titanic got me laid while I was at Wake. That was my one and only reason to see it....though I enjoyed DiCaprio's death and sinking scene (that was when he was still a girly douche, not the DiCaprio of Inception).

lol I'm pretty sure 99% of us haven't seen a 3 hour long silent film about the KKK. I've never seen Schindler's List or ET.

Taxi
Deer Hunter
Deliverance

I can't believe so many have never seen Shawshank, you gots to see that one.

Lord of the Rings (any of them)
Star Wars (any of them)

Sorority Sluts IV and V

I have heard nothing but good things about these classics. I have been too busy wiping my ass with 100s and slaying hoodrats while sniffing lines to get around to seeing them. As a matter of fact, one night I think Sorority Sluts IV was on in the background at a friends house but I was too busy crushing dweebs at beer pong to pay attention. I did notice deaccav watching pretty intently though. I was pretty drunk and high but I think I remember him fapping to it. Or maybe that was dented. Who knows.

I've never seen the Big Lebowski. Haven't been avoiding it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

lol I'm pretty sure 99% of us haven't seen a 3 hour long silent film about the KKK. I've never seen Schindler's List or ET.

I was wondering if someone would catch that...

There has not been a movie listed yet (except the skin flicks) that I haven't seen, though it has been ages since I've seen Sound of Music so that one really shouldn't count.

I went through both AFI Top 100 lists a few years back and Netflixed nearly every film on it.

Everybody should go see the flicks you listed. Most of them are pretty good. The most notable exception is Dances with Wolves. Costner is the consumate jackass.

I've seen none - zero - of the Star Wars movies. Not the original, not the sequels, not even the prequels.

Back