• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Admit It: Classic/Famous Movies You've Never Seen

I feel like I should neg rep all of you except DaDeacs. For Shame, People... especially Phillies. Blade Runner is one of the best Sci-Fi movies ever.

4 real. All of these movies are classics for a reason. They will be seriously worth your time unless you aren't into movies.

One night one of the Godfathers was on a random cable channel and I flipped onto it and it just looked SO old and dated. I couldn't watch.

I really need cell phones in my movies unless they're period pieces.

What an abysmal reason not to watch a movie.

The Big Lebowski
A Clockwork Orange
Citizen Kane
Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
Godfather 3
Sound Of Music
Caddyshack

I can cross off 2 of these now, A Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver....I've still seen parts of GF3, Raging Bull, and Caddyshack, just never all the way through.

Can only claim to have seen half of Dances with Wolves and Godfather Part 3. Saw both of them in Germany when I barely spoke German. Both were dubbed in German with German subtitles during the Injun speaking parts of Der mit dem Wolf tanzt and the Italian speaking parts of Der Pate, teil drei. Freaking nightmare.

Back