• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Affleck Email Problem

We Hoosiers are the cultural south.

We here in the cultural south receive a number of applications every year. Unfortunately, pragmatic limitations prevent us from granting admission to every candidate. Each year we find ourselves in the uncomfortable position of having to deny admission to qualified candidates. We regret that we cannot grant Indiana admission to the cultural south, but we are certain you will succeed in your future endeavors.

Don't know whether you're kidding but my wife is from Evansville, which very much has the feel of a southern town.

Oh I'm not kidding. Used to work for the mayor their when he was in the state house.

Well, then, I stand corrected. dmcheatw, my sincere apologies to you, Sir, for my overreaction to your post and my lack of manners. My offer to you of free beer from years ago still stands.

all good i didn't take it personally. it was meant to be thought provoking which is often somewhat inflamatory. i would not be surprised if there had been slave holders in my family tree, i have never researched it.

Ive visited several old family graveyards with slave sections. Also have a confederate captain in my lineage.

My other half is italian Ellis islanders who settled in queens.

Back