• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After the Women's March: Forward

if you wonder why libertarians fail it's because they're too cowardly to answer simple questions about their philosophy

if you wonder why libertarians fail it's because they're too cowardly to answer simple questions about their philosophy

I was wondering. Thanks.

Do you think this issue is tied to getting more votes for Dems or do you think this is a compassionate outreach to the less fortunate of society?

no, i think that's a ridiculous canard ($2 royalty to sailor, it's in the mail!)

nice to know that libertarians believe only GOP supporters deserve the right to vote

Last edited:
You know any libertarians we can pose these questions to because there don't seem to be any on the boards.

As my post clearly states, I think we should allow voting directly from prison. We must stop the insanity that is Trump.

Is it embarrassing to be so ashamed of your views that you can't express them, even anonymously?

Is it embarrassing to be so ashamed of your views that you can't express them, even anonymously?

You are assuming he has views above and beyond what he reads in the President's tweets.

knowell was never particularly bright, but once he fell headlong for the orange authoritarian, he had no further need for liberal elite stuff like "thinking" or "compassion" or "kindness." Its all water-carrying, all the time.

I was wondering. Thanks.

Do you think this issue is tied to getting more votes for Dems or do you think this is a compassionate outreach to the less fortunate of society?

I'll rephrase my answer:

I think this issue is directly tied to preventing Dems from getting more votes.

You are assuming he has views above and beyond what he reads in the President's tweets.

knowell was never particularly bright, but once he fell headlong for the orange authoritarian, he had no further need for liberal elite stuff like "thinking" or "compassion" or "kindness." Its all water-carrying, all the time.

To me it's more like "Ideas? We don't need no stinkin ideas! We've got all 3 branches."

I'll rephrase my answer:

I think this issue is directly tied to preventing Dems from getting more votes.

Yeah. It's an artificial restriction aimed at voter suppression.

2d2g677.png

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...tm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

The best part is that even with that gem, Hillary still lost. Lol!

That's all I think when I read that quote. I think liberals problem is that their outrage blinds them. Everyone else just shrugs that off.. A billionaire playboy treats women like objects. No shit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The crazy part is that Trump, the pig, has fucked more hot women then all of us combined.

It's amazing what $$$$$ does for you.

The best part is that even with that gem, Hillary still lost. Lol!

That's all I think when I read that quote. I think liberals problem is that their outrage blinds them. Everyone else just shrugs that off.. A billionaire playboy treats women like objects. No shit.

Admits to sexual assault, treats women like objects. Potato, potahto.

It's not sexual assault if they like it, which I'm sure they did. They probably blew him, took it up the butt, peed on him or whatever wierd shit Trump is in to.

Again $$$$$$$

“Bitches ain’t sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck.” – Snoop Dogg

“My little sister’s birthday / She’ll remember me / For a gift I had ten of my boys take her virginity.” – Bizarre

Back