• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After the Women's March: Forward

Billionaires, athletes and celebrities literally have women throwing themselves at them. It's not anything that us average Joe's will ever deal with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Who is Bizarre?

I'm sure conservatives have no problem with Snoop's language.

This was classic.
http://cdn.complex.com/m.php/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/5-Nellys-Tip-Drill.gif

Was anyone surprised that Nelly would swipe a credit card in someone's ass. No! I would have been surprised if he DIDN'T.

Same shit for Trump. Trump said mean things about women. Oh the outrage! No. OF COURSE Trump the playboy said awful things about women.

Look, I am just trying to use an analogy so that maybe you will understand why everyone isn't as outraged as you. I will give up now. Keep outraging

This was classic.
http://cdn.complex.com/m.php/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/5-Nellys-Tip-Drill.gif

Was anyone surprised that Nelly would swipe a credit card in someone's ass. No! I would have been surprised if he DIDN'T.

Same shit for Trump. Trump said mean things about women. Oh the outrage! No. OF COURSE Trump the playboy said awful things about women.

Look, I am just trying to use an analogy so that maybe you will understand why everyone isn't as outraged as you. I will give up now. Keep outraging

You're exactly right about this. Trump held to a different, and completely inappropriate, standard because he is a TV star. Besides the magic R, why is it OK to lower the bar so much for Trump while keeping it so high for Hillary when they are running for the same office?

You're exactly right about this. Trump held to a different, and completely inappropriate, standard because he is a TV star. Besides the magic R, why is it OK to lower the bar so much for Trump while keeping it so high for Hillary when they are running for the same office?
Charisma.

Hillary has none, unlike her husband is smooth enough to say 'it depends on what the definition of is is'

It's just life. You haven't noticed that charmers seem to have it easier than most?

And this is how Trump got elected...
The liberal circle jerk expected a coronation and instead got blindsided despite having every advantage: demographics, a popular incumbent President, the media and Hollywood.

Look, if that quote was as powerful as you think, your girl would have won by 20+. You guys are in full on Bukakke mode.

The liberal circle jerk expected a coronation and instead got blindsided despite having every advantage: demographics, a popular incumbent President, the media and Hollywood.

Hmmm every advantage? Really? You think so?

Nope you're missing it.
A lifetime of experience in Public Office, including living in the white house for 8 years?

A phony foundation that raked in the cash?

Outspending your opponent by 15:1 (some crazy number)?

I mean this is just getting worse.. I should probably stop

Yea, well the dumb rich celebrity asshole also destroyed the best the conservatives had to offer. By actually getting more votes than them.

Back