• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alabama Tea Bagger Gets Two Years in Jail

My buddies from high school were KA's at La Tech. If you passed out in the house, you got shaved clean. No a big deal now, with all the manscaping, but at the time it was weird.

like they shaved a dude's balls? like they were excited by the prospect of handling a dude's junk? lol

I mean, the dude did pull out his balls in a lighted room full of people and rub them on a guy's face. That is a much better reason for being labeled a sex offender than pissing in the woods at night or getting head from your sixteen-year old girlfriend at seventeen.

Barkley on the tree thing last year.

"We're from Alabama -- you can't make this s--- up," said former Auburn basketball star Charles Barkley. "Some things just happen there, and people want to know why we rank 48th in education. It's just sad. I would have felt better about it if it was a young kid. But an old man who has nothing better to do? That's just sad."

It really works for this situation too..

I mean, the dude did pull out his balls in a lighted room full of people and rub them on a guy's face. That is a much better reason for being labeled a sex offender than pissing in the woods at night or getting head from your sixteen-year old girlfriend at seventeen.

agreed.

1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.
2. To subject to unwanted or improper sexual activity.

The guy didn't look disturbed at all. I'll let him be the judge of whether the sexual activity was unwanted. He certainly didn't protest.

That's the worst argument ever.

the guy being 32 makes it that much worse I could see college kids doing this but it still don't make it right. My group of friends was stupid when we were kids and whenever we had a party we had a rule the first one the passes out got a d*ck in their mouth. We would get a hot dog and start smacking it on their face, lips, and mouth. It lead to some people waking up freaking out and throwing people across the room. But they were friends.

I wonder if any of them have gotten smarter? Or was it in the water?

the guy being 32 makes it that much worse I could see college kids doing this but it still don't make it right. My group of friends was stupid when we were kids and whenever we had a party we had a rule the first one the passes out got a d*ck in their mouth. We would get a hot dog and start smacking it on their face, lips, and mouth. It lead to some people waking up freaking out and throwing people across the room. But they were friends.

hey now I was never the first to pass out, I could handle my alcohol quite well.

You were just putting your yogurt slinger in your buddies' mouths, amirite? Just boys being boys.

The guy proved himself a gutterball....hope they lose the cell key.

Sounds like Reggie Love used his influence in the White House to get tougher penalties on this type of thing.

OMG THAT DUDE IS GOING TO HAVE SO MANY PRISONERS PUTTING THEIR DONGS AND BALLS IN AND AROUND HIS FACE AND PROBABLY ALSO INSIDE HIS MOUTH AND BHOLE

Back