• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

I assumed it was a guy with a gun.

Sure you did. And that was the only assumption you made. Because given what has been going on in Europe it would be RACIST to assume the obvious. And the last thing you want to be seen as is racist.

I assumed it was a guy with a gun.

The possibility of a toy truck never crossed your mind?

200_s.gif

How is that trolling? This is not a court of law- FACT. Given what has been going on the overwhelming majority of people who read this story probably assumed it was related to Muslim terrorism- FACT. The pc crowd will act sanctimonious, something you just did- FACT.

If you are not trolling and truly believe the tripe you are saying then that says it all.

Enjoy yourself.

If you are not trolling and truly believe the tripe you are saying then that says it all.

Enjoy yourself.

Okay, I guess this board is a court of law and anyone who thought this was likely to be Islamic terrorism is racist and there is no way if it turns out to be a rightwing white guy will the Hillary supporters act sanctimonious.

There's a difference between making a rational assumption/educated guess and immediately making a bunch of islamophobic jokes. Luckily Trump has given y'all the blanket you need with anti-PC to say whatever you want. What a wonderful time we live in.

i agree we need to let the facts come out. Don't worry we don't have to worry about tbe right running into the streets and burning the town down. We are just amazed at how prevalent this is becoming and we're still told it is not a problem.

Townie is correct here. If you are so concerned about this then why make jokes, it's because you aren't concerned at all you just want to reinforce your own views, opinions and mindset so that YOU can feel good about yourself.

There's a difference between making a rational assumption/educated guess and immediately making a bunch of islamophobic jokes. Luckily Trump has given y'all the blanket you need with anti-PC to say whatever you want. What a wonderful time we live in.

I made a number of satirical comments directed at the people who are always desperate to explain away these attacks as something other than Islamic terrorism. These people, like yourself, are in denial and their denialism poses a threat to the western countries in which they reside.

Eyewitnesses can be unreliable in the heat of the moment. I am going to wait a little bit before jumping to any conclusions one way or the other. Just the other day we had an autistic guy sitting down in the street with a toy truck reported to police as a suicidal man with a gun threatening to kill himself. Everyone take a chill pill.

I made a number of satirical comments directed at the people who are always desperate to explain away these attacks as something other than Islamic terrorism. These people, like yourself, are in denial and their denialism poses a threat to the western countries in which they reside.

truth, pc denial is strong stuff but that does not mean it shouldn't be ridiculed

You'd have to be pretty far in denial to miss the satirical angle, but this is The Tunnels, so....yeah.

So the police keep talking about multiple men and rifles and the only video we have is of the guy shooting with a pistol outside the McDonalds.

Also I just heard the interview with the lady on CNN who claim to hear the man shouting Allah Akbar as he walked out of the bathroom into the McDonalds, after loading his weapon, which her son witnessed. She also claimed to be of Kosovo descent and was a Muslim herself, so she clearly understood his Islamist rants. Of course CNN has no idea if her story is reliable.

Agreed that this is really strange situation. A lot of mis- or incorrect information out there. Normally I would try to ignore everything and go on with my day, because what can I do, but I'm going to be in Munich a week from today so I can't unplug.

Back