• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

The glee with which this tragedy was reported on the first few pages of this thread is pretty disgusting. Some of y'all need to check your humanity guage and see if maybe it needs a top up.

It makes you not completely in denial of probabilities and current events.

Probability in Germany that someone is killed by a gun falls squarely in the they were not Muslim category using numbers and stats and funny things like that. Now with current events you could make a bias conclusion but overall the statistics are there.

Maybe at least wait until the bodies are cold before making joke after joke about the situation. Or don't. Up to some of y'all but there are some pretty disgusting posts on here. It's not offensive it's just being an asshole.

Maybe at least wait until the bodies are cold before making joke after joke about the situation. Or don't. Up to some of y'all but there are some pretty disgusting posts on here. It's not offensive it's just being an asshole.

It seems the anger to these "jokes" is due to being the target of said jokes rather than your overwhelming sympathy for the plight of humanity.

the sanctimoniousness is off the charts on this thread.

I don't have the time or interest to read all of the posts on The Tunnels, so I apologize in asking someone to fill me in...

A couple of you have made the claim that there are people denying we have an Islamic terrorism problem.

Seriously? Who? What are they saying?

This astonishes me...I assume everyone would agree that we do.

It seems the anger to these "jokes" is due to being the target of said jokes rather than your overwhelming sympathy for the plight of humanity.

There isn't any anger on my part I just think people are being total assholes

I don't have the time or interest to read all of the posts on The Tunnels, so I apologize in asking someone to fill me in...

A couple of you have made the claim that there are people denying we have an Islamic terrorism problem.

Seriously, have you ever heard of Obummer, who refuses to say RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM 3 times, click his heels, and make the problem go way????? Get your head of your ass -- you're probably a Mooslim.

I would have thought super pubs would be happy that these attacks aren't happening in the US

The pc types regularly try to downplay the significance of it, the threat it poses. Not only that, they often disingenuously try to put the blame on other things- the Orlando shooter did it because he was a closeted gay man, the Nice truck driver was a body builder fueled by a steroid rage, etc. Everytime one of these attacks occurs there are people eager to try and shift the blame onto something else.

well these knuckleheads lead by BobStackblahblah get all excited when there is a shooting because they have constructed a myth that the liberal posters on this board deny that Islamic terrorism exists because they don't get all butthurt when Obama doesn't use the term. So when the shootings happen they feel validated and their little soft chests puff up a little and they feel right about something, and worthwhile. The liberals are left scratching their bald heads as the knuckleheads dance in a circle slapping their ding dongs together in celebration that a Mulsim did a bad thing. But in this case, it appears it wasn't a muslim, but their dicks are already out and hard, so they are now saying well you thought it was one too...

I wish she would have said she no longer plans to bring in a million Muslims in her first term instead

We have a winner. When you deny we have an obvious problem, brace for satire at your expense.

Back