• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All Board NBA Fantasy League, 13 Teams / Need 1 for draft tonight 8pm

I'm in... I'll try not to undermine/torpedo the league like the last time I participated in Jay's group.

I'm in. Haven't played fantasy basketball in awhile or even watched nba in awhile, but thought you needed some people.

You have been invited to join Jay K's custom league (http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...d=15winsorbust) in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball, Jaybone free league.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 73354
Password: 15winsorbust

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

YOrk1313 gonna get bitchslapped in the first game!!!!!

*actually I know nothing about Fantasy basketball....the last time I made a team, my starting 5 went to the all start game in reality, I finished with a .500 record, which shows what i know about fantasy/

Yes, we need owners. This league is open to anyone who reads this thread and clicks the link above. Up to 16 owners.

lost one. I would prefer to have 16 owners, but 12 will certainly do. Will leave the league open for a few more days, probably close it out Sunday.

Do you organize a fantasy baseball league? If so, I would be interested.

Sorry, I had to leave. I have got to work late and I don't like to list draft.

I was bored at work the other day and created a draft strategy for my other league with jay. I semi-mapped out my first four picks with back-up plans if I got pick 1-6 or 10-16 (for each pick). My pick? 8. I guess I owe my boss an hour of productivity for nothing.

Back