• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All Board NBA Fantasy League, 13 Teams / Need 1 for draft tonight 8pm

Also. I know this is probably a dumb question, but I really don't understand scoring. I know that it is cumulative over a week, but how does a player gather fantasy points?

Is a rebound worth a pt? Or is it average over a week? Is there an easy way to explain this, I just couldn't find it on the site.

Thanks.

I think its head to head w/ categories... so your total rebounds, FG%, etc. are all calculated to give you a W-L in each scoring category against your opponent.

Also. I know this is probably a dumb question, but I really don't understand scoring. I know that it is cumulative over a week, but how does a player gather fantasy points?

Is a rebound worth a pt? Or is it average over a week? Is there an easy way to explain this, I just couldn't find it on the site.

Thanks.

head to head categories like baseball i think.

Not too terrible for a 16-team league.

VPXKe.png

Yeah, pretty good. Good luck with Ariza though. He was my albatross last year

My pay league team with the 4th pick is: Derrick Rose, Kevin Martin, Chris Bosh, Andrew Bynum, Kyrie Irving, Jared Dudley, Chris Kaman, Jerryd Bayless, Jimmer Fredette, Gerald Henderson, Andrei Beidrins, Gordon Hayward, Patrick Patterson.

The free league with the 5th pick is: Dwayne Wade, Kevin Martin, Jru Holiday, Andrew Bynum, Brandon Jennings, Jared Dudley, Tyrus Thomas, Ed Davis, Jerryd Bayless, Andrei Beidrins, Gordon Hayward, Rodrique Beaubois, Matt Barnes

My strategy was to keep my team young due to the high number of games per week.

2ue2s94.jpg

Thoughts on who to sit/start other than the obvious? I'm also new at this.

As of right now, The Buzzin' Buzzouts lead the league in Points, Assists, Blocks, and Steals.

/shameless bragging

2ue2s94.jpg

Thoughts on who to sit/start other than the obvious? I'm also new at this.

You play everyone you can. Not that many nights will you be able to have ten players.

You need to get more bigs.

How would I do that - and assume I would put 3 minutes into this endeavor ...

What is the rule on Substituting players during the week?

I started Teague last nigt, and was able to move him to my bench for tonight. However, I wasn't able to substitute Josh Smith out.

Is there a limit on number of substitutions you can make during a week?

no, you can't substitute people out in the middle of the game. that is the only limitation. maybe you need to go to the next day to make the sub for that day, not the current day

I think you probably subbed one out for tomorrow's game and came back and tried to do the same for Smith but were on the "today's" game page.

Back