• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All Board NBA Fantasy League, 13 Teams / Need 1 for draft tonight 8pm

I would have joined but there is no way I could make the draft on Monday.

Ill play jaybone, what info you need from me? And what site are we doing it on?

Ill play jaybone, what info you need from me? And what site are we doing it on?

Here is the info:

You have been invited to join Jay K's custom league http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/73354 in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball, Jaybone free league.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 73354
Password: 15winsorbust

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Last edited:
Looks like someone beat me to the punch, says that league is full. Any other options for me?

is the draft at 8? my comp is showing 9pm

I think its obvious what my draft strategy was based on...

Ariza
Billups
Bogut
Bosh
Chalmers
Chandler
Chandler

If nothing else, we'll be first alphabetically.

Not too terrible for a 16-team league.

VPXKe.png

When looking at your team, click on the 'ranks' tab at the top. How many players do you have in the top 50? Top 100?

I have 4 in the top 50 (all big men) and 6 in the top 100. I really reached on some guards (Teague, Rubio, Knight). I think Knight is going to be a player, but not yet.

Also. I know this is probably a dumb question, but I really don't understand scoring. I know that it is cumulative over a week, but how does a player gather fantasy points?

Is a rebound worth a pt? Or is it average over a week? Is there an easy way to explain this, I just couldn't find it on the site.

Thanks.

Back