• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All Board NBA Fantasy League, 13 Teams / Need 1 for draft tonight 8pm

Who owns Manu here? What are you doing with him? Out 6 to 8 weeks best case scenario he is back for mid way through week 15 which would leave you to have him with like 4.5 weeks left in the fantasy regular season. Worst case is he comes back mid way through week 17 which he would be available for about the last 2.5 weeks of the fantasy season.

You all better watch out. I got the motliest bunch of scrubs fantasy basketball has ever seen.

Damn... I had no clue there were day games today; hadn't even thought about it.

I've had a couple of categories (W/L's) come down to some crazy finishes so far... This has been really fun to keep up with, thanks again for setting it up Jay.

Damn... I had no clue there were day games today; hadn't even thought about it.

I've had a couple of categories (W/L's) come down to some crazy finishes so far... This has been really fun to keep up with, thanks again for setting it up Jay.

Agree. I find myself watching games I normally could give a shit about

My team kinda rocks in this free league: DWade, Kevin Martin, Brandon Jennings, Jru Holiday, Luke Ridnour, Andew Bynum, Kawhi Leonard, Jared Dudley, Byrun Mullens, Tyrus Thomas, Markieff Morris, Chandler Parsons, and Iman Shumpert

so why'd you drop dudley then jay?

im realizing that having melo, kobe, and marc gasol in a 16 team league is really nice:cool:

I felt like the only way Dudley was going to break loose this season was for me to cut him. He promptly went for 20 so he can thank me for that.

Damn, Horford, my second round pick is out for the year.

Wish my team in the pay league was killing it. I've been in Rj mode for weeks. I look at my roster and think I should be in the top 4 but am near the bottom.

And there goes my winning streak. I need Hawes to get back badly.. Im getting killed on the inside.

My roster changes for Thursday didn't save; so I had Lebron and Mario Chalmers on the bench.

I lost this week 4-5... With those two guys in the line-up on Thursday, I would have won 7-3. :mad:

Back