• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

FUCK YOU, JOHN CURRIE

As I've repeatedly said, no money is needed. You fire his ass, don't pay him a dime, and make him come get it. That will be years down the road before anything is finalized, and it will settle for cents on the dollar. But that requires some balls, and the birthday boy has already demonstrated he has none. Cue lame excuse about that will scare off all potential coaches who believe they will be as bad as Manning.

I see few flaws with this plan. What can possibly go wrong?

Can’t believe more institutions of higher learning don’t reneg on signed legal contracts. Probably few, if any, unintended consequences with that approach.

Note: my post is 100% sarcastic. 2&2s idea is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard of. It even surpasses donaldross’s position that we should have hired HOF Wes Miller when he was an assistant at High Point. I though that was more or less an unbeatable standard. But 2&2 has won.

Last edited:
YEAH 2&2! You're not allowed to have an opinion unless you have 15 million dollars to give to WFU for the buyout! Until then you are a non-person!

Yea its our job to collect funds to fire the bball coach, not the actually people in charge or the AD.

Of course people can have opinions without donating large sums. 2&2 is a just a dumbass with stupids opinions. Just see his response to my post. I am just responding in kind to his idiotic and incessant posting. For him, the goal is just firing Manning. Most of us want Wake to actually be successful. Refusing to honor our contract with our current head coach is not going to get us a great new coach.
This is absurd.

As I've repeatedly said, no money is needed. You fire his ass, don't pay him a dime, and make him come get it. That will be years down the road before anything is finalized, and it will settle for cents on the dollar. But that requires some balls, and the birthday boy has already demonstrated he has none. Cue lame excuse about that will scare off all potential coaches who believe they will be as bad as Manning.

This is one of the most irrational posts i've ever seen.
Manning's attorney would have an injuction within 30 days that you have to continue paying him.
And every agent with a coach would look at that action and make sure their clients do not coach at Wake. (Not a lame excuse, just the reality of what would happen).
And it would affect you in every sport because in all of them the attorneys and agents would know you can not take Wake at its word so any time you had to make a coaching change in any sport you would have issues.

I'll chime in again, I really don't think anything regarding DM willl happen until there is some clarity as to when college sports begin.

59b8cbe24de7c8dbfd8ae1a245d8d91b.jpg

That'd be an obstacle for all of about five minutes.
There's nothing about this virus that can truly stop a determined lawyer.

Too bad we don't have access to an entire law school. With all offense intended, you people are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever encountered. Excuse after excuse of why we need to bend over and take it year after year. No wonder Emperor Wellman never faced any consequences.

Too bad we don't have access to an entire law school. With all offense intended, you people are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever encountered. Excuse after excuse of why we need to bend over and take it year after year. No wonder Emperor Wellman never faced any consequences.
Amen! Fire him furlough him get rid of his sorry ass and let the lawyers figure it out. He sucks!!!

Unless you want a massive EEOC and civil lawsuit, better fire and not honor the contract of the white coach of the equally-unsuccessful women's bb program as well (and possibly face an EEOC suit based on gender discrimination, but hey, at least Curie will prove he's not a pussy!).

Either this has been the most elaborate, eleven-month troll job in boards history, or 2&2 really is a complete dumb ass with an eighth grade education. At this point, my sense is that he is laughing his ass off every time one of us responds to one of his otherwise moronic posts.

2&2, you hooked us all. Well played.

Yup

Right on.

Back