• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

Keep in mind, there were 227 people on that call, so the fact that Manning didn't show up as one of the 75 shown in the screen shots is meaningless. People want to believe Currie is playing 4D chess, but he's not. He's just ducking questions and avoiding the issue, hoping that it will just go away in all of this Covid mess.

LOL at anyone who thinks Currie is playing chess.

Currie is playing with play dough and then refusing to show his parents the so called masterpiece he has been working on for a year.

Thanks for the update. We need more posts like this one. They will make a difference.

I’m curious, what kinds of posts would make you happy? All you seem to do is shit on everyone else. Why are you even wasting you time on a message board if you hate people speculating about sports?

I’m curious, what kinds of posts would make you happy? All you seem to do is shit on everyone else. Why are you even wasting you time on a message board if you hate people speculating about sports?

I'll add that I enjoy speculating about sports. That's kind of my point. A thread entitled FUCK YOU, JOHN CURRIE where every day a new "fuck you" or "you're a moron" post is added is not speculating about sports.

Keep in mind, there were 227 people on that call, so the fact that Manning didn't show up as one of the 75 shown in the screen shots is meaningless. People want to believe Currie is playing 4D chess, but he's not. He's just ducking questions and avoiding the issue, hoping that it will just go away in all of this Covid mess.

Duck and avoid. It’s a good strategy to buy time.

Unless it is your job or your boss emailing or calling, asking you to do something.

Currie’s boss is Hatch, and is he asking Currie to do something now, or wait?

I'll add that I enjoy speculating about sports. That's kind of my point. A thread entitled FUCK YOU, JOHN CURRIE where every day a new "fuck you" or "you're a moron" post is added is not speculating about sports.

I love how so many people are commenting on Manning’s contract, how Wake should proceed given that contract, without having the first fucking clue is actually in the contract.
U

It is sort of Wolfpack-Walmart-ish, for sure.

It is sort of Wolfpack-Walmart-ish, for sure.

You’re right. We should go back to the smug, better than everyone else, self-righteousness attitude that worked so well for us the last 10 years.

Don’t get me wrong I can be the most elitist asshole in the world but I save it for times we aren’t wearing clown shoes. Which has been a while now.

Back