• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

Finally dePheated. Lake Forest College is hardly a community college. Surprised someone in academia would not know that.

LOL. If it wasn't for this board, I would have no idea Lake Forest College exists. I've never come across it in academia or following athletics.

Stewart Mandel fielded a question in his mailbag this week about relegating 4 P5 teams and promoting 4 group of 5 teams. guess who got relegated along with Vandy, Oregon State, and Kansas?

He s an idiot. It would be more likely for either Rice or Tulane to be on that list.

neither of those are P5 teams....careful about calling others idiots

It's tough to fill the stadium with the Shit scheduling and weather we've been handed over the last several years. Whether it be 5 consecutive home games or playing Friday nights at 5:30 and 6 PM, the downpours of the FSU and Duke games last season...

But there was no excuse for that pathetic crowd vs Louisville.

It's tough to fill the stadium with the Shit scheduling and weather we've been handed over the last several years. Whether it be 5 consecutive home games or playing Friday nights at 5:30 and 6 PM, the downpours of the FSU and Duke games last season...

But there was no excuse for that pathetic crowd vs Louisville.

I attended the Louisville game with a lifelong Deacon fan and alum ('68 and '72 MD). I was shocked to be honest. Before kick-off, he turned to me and said, "If Dave Clawson doesn't stay at Wake, this will be the reason." I think there's a sliver of truth to that statement. It was a gorgeous night for football. There was no excuse for that crowd. Or, lack thereof.

giphy.gif

Haha, fuck you too! Glad you tolerate a year of incompetence before someone does their job. Pretty high standards you have there. Currie can eat shit.

Back