• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Almost punched a guy last night

i think a better question is if the cops don't have something better to do.

It is 100% acceptable to punch someone at a football game if you are being choked, or shortly had been choked.

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/51049F92681074955871400103936_17a2e8bdd41.3.2.mp4? versionId=..6nG_uLgoKhz0mYjBSKehzWlkGa286v[/video]

A buddy of mine from Wake with a very successful foreclosure defense firm in Florida decided this weekend that every month for the rest of the year, he is going to take $2000 in cash to a park in Florida and give it out to homeless people.

A buddy of mine from Wake with a very successful foreclosure defense firm in Florida decided this weekend that every month for the rest of the year, he is going to take $2000 in cash to a park in Florida and give it out to homeless people.

That is awesome.

Will you be speaking at his funeral when he's mugged on month 3?

Remember, temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.gif

Seems like a less-than-optimal use of $2000 a month... Giving it to organizations that know how to help those people would probably multiply the impact.

100 of these a month would do pretty huge work:

I've been toying for the idea of begging with a sign that says "Need money for private island. Anything helps. God bless" and getting a Square for my Iphone just to see how much I could get.

If you choose the right attire, this will definitely work.

Best strategy: Ask them for money before they have a chance to ask you. They don't have anywhere to go from there. TABLES TURNED.

He should do more than that for wasting the FL courts time and money for years.

Rock hill police busted a panhandling ring. Basically a group of people would be bused in for a week. Then they would go to another city. The rotation would continue and they would be be back every four weeks. But every week there was a group in rock hill. One woman would claim she was crippled. Then at the end of the day she would pack up her wheelchair and load it in the bus.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/suspected-panhandlers-group-raising-concerns-rock-/nfnjC/

They got some of those going on in WS.
I am almost certain of one at the intersection of Knollwood and Stratford but nobody stops them.

Back