• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alondes Williams -Tonight Wake’s Most Spectacular Wake around game I can recall

We can’t mention Pete Gillen without that mangler comment being brought up. But I think it’s one of those overstated ACC anecdote board memes at this point. It might have impacted a ref or a call here or there but Gillen didn’t have that much power IMO.

We can’t mention Pete Gillen without that mangler comment being brought up. But I think it’s one of those overstated ACC anecdote board memes at this point. It might have impacted a ref or a call here or there but Gillen didn’t have that much power IMO.

But he did have enough impact to have TVLand to alter their programming to show more Leave it to Beavah...reruns.

Wellman should have asked Gillen to be the interim coach immediately after Prosser's death. Feel like the whole next 15 years go better if we just started with Gillen that season instead of Gaudio.

I don't think Wellman had/has that kind of mental capacity. This is the same clown who lectured people about wearing socks; loathed most fans and decided to play the opposing team's fight-song at every home game.

Great idea. But, Wellman was nowhere NEAR close to that thought process.

Back