• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMA Over! Next Poster Nominated: Palmab03!

dashionista

Reaction score
Following up on the illustrious BobStackFan4Life's nomination, you, the lovely folks of The Pit are invited to Ask Me Anything (within reason). I'll be answering questions this afternoon, but feel free to go ahead and get your questions in now, and I'll answer them later. I will reserve the right to ignore any questions deemed inappropriate or uncouth. I'll do my best to provide knowledge on the few things I know about including: pop culture, celebrity gossip, abbreviations, hashtags, social media, raleigh, eastern north carolina, fashion, or anything else you might be dying to know about me.

Last edited:
Better emoji?

tumblr_inline_mlq74ozZLg1qz4rgp.jpg

or

Happy-Poop-|-Poop-Emoticon.png

Have you ever accidentally abbrev'd a word in a professional correspondence?
Do you secretly resent cookoutdeac for winning Pit's Got Talent?
Similar question I posed to BobStackFan - what do you think Obama's legacy will be?
Who is your favorite Wake Forest athlete of all time?
What is your position on the designated hitter?
Cakes or pies, if you could only have one or the other for the rest of your life?
Flight or invisibility?
Favorite One Direction song?
Favorite Miley Cyrus song?
Favorite Metallica song?
Who wears the pants in your relationship with kickballdeac?
Does kickballdeac have good taste in fashion?
Do you trade off back and forth between watching kickballdeac's art/foreign/sci-fi/horror films and your choice of romcoms?
If you could go back to Wake and start over now, knowing what you know, what would you do differently?

"Ask me anything, I'll answer what I want."

What is your honest opinion on Townie's nipples?
If you had a daughter and she was a tomboy, would it break your heart?
Do you wear white after Labor Day?
What is your biggest fear?
What is your dream pet?
If kbd joined a boy band, which one would be your choice?
If kbd arm wrestled wrs, who would win? What if they played Mario Kart?
Does kbd know what kind of engagement ring you want?
Have you ever farted in front of kbd?
If you died tomorrow, in which outfit would you want to be buried?

I will simply note that this is your opportunity to expound on why you greatly prefer raw dog to protected sex and confirm or disconfirm whether it has to do with the bumpiness of the dong.

I will simply note that this is your opportunity to expound on why you greatly prefer raw dog to protected sex and confirm or disconfirm whether it has to do with the bumpiness of the dong.

Is there anyone who prefers the latter?

There was an interesting segment on the morning radio show, so I'll relay it to you here...

Have you ever seen somebody masturbating in public? Male or female.

They also talked about if you've masturbated in public, and a couple callers had stories, but most were about seeing others do it. So the follow-up....have you ever masturbated in public? I'm guessing not.

Last edited:
I can only come up with lame questions. Might edit this list and try to come up with some better ones.
1. Favorite place to shop and why?
2. Best gift ever?
3. Best trip ever?
4. Most adorable breed of dog?
5. If you had a dog or cat what would you name them?
6. Best booze, restaurant, food, candy?
7. If you could only have one pair of footwear what would it be?
8. Is your sister similar to you?
9. If someone gave you $20,000 today and told you you had to spend it all on one thing what would you buy (you could add some of your own money to the amount if the item is over $20,000)?
10. I get the feeling you're pro-gay and your mom is more old school. Has this ever caused any tension?
11. Piece of jewelry you can't live without?

Impressive list by BSF.

I'll add a fun one, whats the most embarrassing thing you've done while drunk?

Who are the 3 hottest guys and gals on the planet?
Who is the most overrated guy and gal (we're still talking hotness)?

BSB or Nsync?

For them members of whichever band you choose: Marry, Screw, Kill

I seriously thought that was chocolate soft serve ice cream with a smiley face. :(

Back