• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMA Over! Next Poster Nominated: Palmab03!

Have you ever accidentally abbrev'd a word in a professional correspondence?

not that i know of....
Do you secretly resent cookoutdeac for winning Pit's Got Talent?

every. dang. day.

(jk it's just a game, guise)
Similar question I posed to BobStackFan - what do you think Obama's legacy will be?

obamacare. and so far i don't like it! my monthly cost has gone up! how is that for affordable care?!

Who is your favorite Wake Forest athlete of all time?

MIKE DRUM. followed closely by bobby hoekstra.

What is your position on the designated hitter?

i have no idea what this question means. so... captain?

Cakes or pies, if you could only have one or the other for the rest of your life?

pies, for their versatility. i wouldn't want all sugar all the time for the rest of forever.

Flight or invisibility?

invisibility. i want to know all your seeeecrets.

Favorite One Direction song?

their new one? honestly i've only heard like one or two, but a friend was telling me she's obsessed with the one they played on the AMA's last night. so that one.

Favorite Miley Cyrus song?
haaands up they're plaaaayin my song, the butterflies fly awayy, noddin' my head like yeeeah, movin' my hips like yeahh, it's a party in the U. S. A.

Favorite Metallica song?

n/a.

Who wears the pants in your relationship with kickballdeac?

i totally wear the pants and he knows it :)

Does kickballdeac have good taste in fashion?

ha. not really. he does okay, but he could definitely stand to improve. i still rag on him for showing up in an aeropostale polo on our very first date. he's gotten a lot better since we started dating initially in 2010.

Do you trade off back and forth between watching kickballdeac's art/foreign/sci-fi/horror films and your choice of romcoms?

yep. i had to bargain with him to watch the hunger games this weekend. he's subjecting me to some kind of japanese film next time in exchange.

If you could go back to Wake and start over now, knowing what you know, what would you do differently?

hmm, good question. i wished i would have had a better idea of what i wanted to do (/researched harder i guess? because i knew i wanted to work in advertising/marketing, but didn't know how to go about it) so that i could have tried harder to find a job before graduation. i eventually found my way, but i could have been farther up the corporate ladder if i had not spent an extra year and a half interning trying to find a "real job".

Are you one of those people who are affected by trypophobia?

tryptophobiatest.jpg

paul-sutherland-close-up-of-a-lotus-water-lily-seed-pod_i-G-38-3873-RE4JF00Z.jpg

EW. EW EW EW.

and no thank god.

If you could raid the closet of anyone in the world, who would it be?

What is your honest opinion on Townie's nipples?

they are pretty far apart...

If you had a daughter and she was a tomboy, would it break your heart?

i would be pretty sad about it. i'd let her make her own choices, but dangit if she wouldn't have a hairbow in her hair and a dress on her body until she could dress herself!

Do you wear white after Labor Day?

no white shoes or pants, but tops are fine!

What is your biggest fear?

ending up alone i guess. or dying tragically or suddenly.

What is your dream pet?

hmm a really cute kitty with blue eyes who i wouldn't be allergic to and who would politely sit in my lap when i wanted her, but not wake me up in the middle of the night meowing.

If kbd joined a boy band, which one would be your choice?

lol he would so NOT fit in. Hanson was always my favorite (/still love them!) growing up, but he's not a real hanson bro. I love JT so maybe I'll go NSYNC just so that i could be BFF with JT via KBD's boy-bandship.

If kbd arm wrestled wrs, who would win? What if they played Mario Kart?

kbd would probably win. though i'm not sure. kbd wasn't super into games growing up, and i'm not sure about wrs so the mario kart is a toughie. i'll still vote kbd though!

Does kbd know what kind of engagement ring you want?

we haven't talked about it so i doubt it.

Have you ever farted in front of kbd?

haha probably in my sleep, but never audible!

If you died tomorrow, in which outfit would you want to be buried?

tough one! i'd want something new and awesome and pink. probably a dress with some amazing Christian Louboutin shoes.

I will simply note that this is your opportunity to expound on why you greatly prefer raw dog to protected sex and confirm or disconfirm whether it has to do with the bumpiness of the dong.

has nothing to do with bumpiness. sometimes "protection" can feel like a balloon.. like not human. and honestly, who does prefer to do it with a condom? i haven't heard of anyone ever.

There was an interesting segment on the morning radio show, so I'll relay it to you here...

Have you ever seen somebody masturbating in public? Male or female.

They also talked about if you've masturbated in public, and a couple callers had stories, but most were about seeing others do it. So the follow-up....have you ever masturbated in public? I'm guessing not.

never, that would be SO strange! BUT, i do have a friend who saw a homeless guy in a parking garage jerkin' it to her. she was disturbed to say the least.

and yeah everytime dash and i are at the same party she's always giving me the stink eye because of that pit's got talent competition.

is this like ask a chick a random question that you can't normally ask chicks?

alright, are you actually convinced yoga pants/leggings can be worn as legit pants outside of working out (i don't hate the fad OBVI)? what do you say to girls who don't understand that normal panties and yoga pants don't work out? can you please tell all girls that this is not acceptable?

signed,

all guys

so disappointing.

thought this was about the American Music Awards..

I can only come up with lame questions. Might edit this list and try to come up with some better ones.
1. Favorite place to shop and why?
2. Best gift ever?
3. Best trip ever?
4. Most adorable breed of dog?
5. If you had a dog or cat what would you name them?
6. Best booze, restaurant, food, candy?
7. If you could only have one pair of footwear what would it be?
8. Is your sister similar to you?
9. If someone gave you $20,000 today and told you you had to spend it all on one thing what would you buy (you could add some of your own money to the amount if the item is over $20,000)?
10. I get the feeling you're pro-gay and your mom is more old school. Has this ever caused any tension?
11. Piece of jewelry you can't live without?

1. i love love love zara and so wish they had one in NC! it's my fave because they have classic pieces with just a touch of "special" at reasonable prices. i always find something i like when i'm able to stop in.
2. a car for my 17th birthday
3. does study abroad count? well technically it was interning abroad. summer of 2008-- lived in London, spent time in Dublin, Prague, Paris and Rome. awesome.
4. maybe a maltese? something cute and small
5. it depends on the specific dog or cat! I typically suggest cute human names-- I named my parents' cat Lucy.
6. booze- wiiiiine. i've been through a couple of bottles of chambourcins recently that i really liked. restaurant- i dont know if i can name a favorite restaurant! that's so hard! the best meal i've had in the recent past was a really really good steak at bobby flay's bar americain last time i was in NYC. candy- easiest answer! i love green licorice. there's a little booth at the NC farmers market who has the BESTTT green apple licorice. my absolute fave.
7. a good pair of wedges. they can be casual or professional or dressy and are also reliably comfortable!
8. she's similar in many ways (we like a lot of the same things, she's girly, we inadvertenly purchase some of the same clothes from time to time) but also very different. i'm outgoing, she's super shy. she's waaaay feminist and liberal, she's bookish, and likes quiet alone-time-- i can relate to her, but we're definitely pretty different in those ways. it's tough to explain, but yes and no.
9. i'd probably throw it toward my house so i'd have some extra spending $$$ every month that i wouldn't have to pay towards the mortgage :)
10. actually my mom is pretty pro-gay. she has a gay cousin who she's close with, so it's easy for her to empathize. i'm definitely pro-gay. my dad is more old-school than my mom when it comes to that topic (i think it's because he literally watches fox news 12 hours out of the day, everyday). my dad and sister debate a lot just for sport-- it doesn't cause real tension, but my dad has trouble relating and seeing why it's unfair that gays don't have the same rights he does as a straight man.
11. there's no piece of jewelry i "couldn't live without" but the most special piece of jewelry i have right now is actually a piece of costume jewelry that belonged to my grandmother who passed away recently. my grandfather bought her a nice upgraded engagement ring on their 40th wedding anniversary and my grandmother was afraid to actually wear it day to day, so she bought a fake replica of it. my aunt ended up with the real ring, but my mom got the fakey and a couple of other special pieces. i tried on the ring not long ago and it actually fit, despite all the rest of her rings being way too small for my chubbster fingers, so my mom let me keep it.

Impressive list by BSF.

I'll add a fun one, whats the most embarrassing thing you've done while drunk?

hmmm probably letting ipity record me rapping ice ice baby in costume in its entirety, complete with dance moves and then uploading it to youtube (i think it's since been removed). besides that i mean i've fallen and spilled a lot, and made out with my fair share of questionable young men, but nothing like earth shatteringly embarrassing.

Back