• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMA Over! Next Poster Nominated: Palmab03!

Who are the male and female posters from the boards you'd most like to meet IRL?

i've met a bunch of them! i guess from the pool of posters who i haven't met, i'd go with avalon for the girls-- we seem to have a fair amount in common and caturday for the boys, simply because i'm curious about him and wonder what he'd be like IRL.

It's a lonely black dildo going around a luggage carousel. It really pulls at the heart strings.

It's 2013. Watch it on your phone.

You don't seem that you really like sports all that much. How the hell did you find out about this board and what caused you to start posting? Besides the obvious "because I went to Wake Forest, duh" answer, why did you think you'd fit in?

You don't seem that you really like sports all that much. How the hell did you find out about this board and what caused you to start posting? Besides the obvious "because I went to Wake Forest, duh" answer, why did you think you'd fit in?

ipity introduced me to the boards while i was at wake... i think junior year maybe? in college, i was always searching for a good time killer, ipity always talked about the boards, i found the quad and i was hooked. i lurked for a while and only really started posting after KBD and i started dating in 2010.

ETA: i don't think i totally "fit in", but i think i have somewhat of a unique perspective on this forum in that i'm a true girly girl.

What should I have for dinner tonight? need something relatively fast and/or simple. I'll be going to Harris Teeter after work.

Have you and KBD been dating since 2010? That is a long time. How long would you be willing to date KBD before he gives you a ring? Also, what is your dream proposal? How exactly would KBD do it if you had to draw it up?

What should I have for dinner tonight? need something relatively fast and/or simple. I'll be going to Harris Teeter after work.

hmmm it's cold here so some kind of soup sounds good to me. soup and grilled cheese?

Have you and KBD been dating since 2010? That is a long time. How long would you be willing to date KBD before he gives you a ring? Also, what is your dream proposal? How exactly would KBD do it if you had to draw it up?

we dated from jan 2010 to aug 2011, broke up then got back together this past june. really my only requirement for engagement would be that we both lived in the same city for a little while beforehand. with KBD graduating in May, that miiiight happen after that if the job gods find him something in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. as far as a proposal goes, I'd want to be surprised and I'd want to be able to tell my parents about it in person shortly after (wouldn't want them to be there though). i mean in a dream world, i'd have like john mayer serenading me on a tropical island or something though haha

if kickballdeac's dong were a pop song from the early 2000s, what would it be

Why did the Pit Broads go on strike? Has there been conversation among you about the reasons for its spectacular failure? Any plans to try again?

Is the new AT&T commercial about turkey better than the "what place are you in?" "Kindergarten" commercial?

When you and KBD move in together, what piece of furniture and/or art that KBD currently owns/displays will you REFUSE to allow as a piece of furniture/art in your home?

Why did the Pit Broads go on strike? Has there been conversation among you about the reasons for its spectacular failure? Any plans to try again?

i decided that i didn't want to post for a while because i thought some posters were being bullyish (and ftr it's been better ever since!). Another poster took that and ran with it and was like "LET'S ALL STOP POSTING!" no plans to strike again anytime soon.

When you and KBD move in together, what piece of furniture and/or art that KBD currently owns/displays will you REFUSE to allow as a piece of furniture/art in your home?

he has a lot of asian art. i'm not so much into the asian art unfortch. our interior decorating styles are kind of opposite... my house is all like pastel and lilly pulitzer. his is manly and asian and la-z-boy with random things that match provided by his mom when she comes to visit lol.

Back