• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMA Over! Next Poster Nominated: Palmab03!

Who are the 3 hottest guys and gals on the planet?
Who is the most overrated guy and gal (we're still talking hotness)?

1. Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, and Rachel McAdams (if we're talking guys and gals... i really hope the Gosling and McAdams getting back together rumors are true so that they can make a ridiculously attractive baby!)
2. eeeeeasily the most overrated guy is Johnny Depp. don't see the attraction there whatsoever. i just think he's gross. as for overrated girls, I'd go with Emma Stone. I love her, and want to be her bff, but i don't think she's particularly "hot".

Does the employer who you are planning to ask for a raise know you're spending the afternoon answering these questions? :confused:

is this like ask a chick a random question that you can't normally ask chicks?

alright, are you actually convinced yoga pants/leggings can be worn as legit pants outside of working out (i don't hate the fad OBVI)? what do you say to girls who don't understand that normal panties and yoga pants don't work out? can you please tell all girls that this is not acceptable?

signed,

all guys

i wear yoga pants to the grocery store/to run errands all the time and around the house... not like out on a saturday night though at all. not sure why some girls are cool with the obvious VPL if they're out in public but i wouldn't really say anything to them about it.

4. maybe a maltese? something cute and small
Some things are just kind of adorbs but that is TOTALLY adorbs!!!!!!!!
800px-Emily_Maltese.jpg

What a good gift for dudes to get their chicks this holiday season (let's say in the $100-200 range)?

my favorite gift of all time was a pair of ridiculously dressy kate spade heels. some other ideas: a membership to a subscription service like birchbox or something where she'd continue to benefit from your gift all year long! i always love getting nice bags or jewelry-- something i'd really like this year is a nice basic pair of studs (earrings)in a fun color that's not costume jewelry- you could probably get something pretty nice at that price range (not diamonds of course).

if KBD gave you some incredibly sexy lingerie, how long would it take you to show it off? Later that night? Surprise him a week later? It can be anything from just underwear/bra to some crazy sexy Santa camisole, use your imagination.

"A guy is at his house, making out with his girlfriend, when suddenly the phone rings. He answers it and a voice says 'TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU', and then the line goes dead. The guy asks his girlfriend about it and she says 'My dad's been dead for 10 years..'"
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?!

if KBD gave you some incredibly sexy lingerie, how long would it take you to show it off? Later that night? Surprise him a week later? It can be anything from just underwear/bra to some crazy sexy Santa camisole, use your imagination.

probably later that night. i'm the type who buys something and then IMMEDIATELY wants to wear it the next day.

There was an interesting segment on the morning radio show, so I'll relay it to you here...

Have you ever seen somebody masturbating in public? Male or female.

They also talked about if you've masturbated in public, and a couple callers had stories, but most were about seeing others do it. So the follow-up....have you ever masturbated in public? I'm guessing not.

LadyDeac - yes it was EITM. I don't normally listen but I ended up there but my radio was on something different than normal and I came in the middle of the conversation and was immediately hooked.

i actually don't really like Indian food. hmmm I made Veal one time? not crazy exotic but it's the best i can think of.

this is my favorite answer so far. the capitalization of veal slayed me. no idea why.

LadyDeac - yes it was EITM. I don't normally listen but I ended up there but my radio was on something different than normal and I came in the middle of the conversation and was immediately hooked.

I was literally in the car for like 2 min this morning between my house and the Metro and heard them talking about it. Wish I could've heard more of the convo cause it sounded funny.

Dash - Have you ever received a "check yes or no" note from a boy?

I was literally in the car for like 2 min this morning between my house and the Metro and heard them talking about it. Wish I could've heard more of the convo cause it sounded funny.

no, I wish! I have gotten a handwritten love letter from a boy, but sadly it didn't include the check boxes!

yeah they had a bunch of callers describing their situations, a couple people admitted to doing it themselves, etc. It was funny to hear about dudes just standing ass naked on a hill whacking it. There was one caller who worked in a library and said that they have to go over and tell somebody to stop whacking it at the computers about twice a week or so.

Back