• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMU is a legit school?

What say ye mods? Is this BKF trying a different angle of attack?

Have you been in any Sporting Goods store and looked at the NCAA section? How about a Lids? How can you not say that it's all about the money for every school?

Not the same thing as generating profit.

Have you been in any Sporting Goods store and looked at the NCAA section? How about a Lids? How can you not say that it's all about the money for every school?

Do I get an award or anything for calling the BKF thing?

Wait, I wasn't clear.....obviously an Internet college doesn't fit the question....at your workplace, ....any hot chicks?

Wait, I wasn't clear.....obviously an Internet college doesn't fit the question....at your workplace, ....any hot chicks?

I'll let my coworker answer that when he spends all day on here tomorrow, instead of doing any work. He's putting that Wake Forest degree to good use after all.

Your coworker sounds like the man. You should strive to be more like him.

His coworker has already taxed the hot ones

Does AMU offer any classes on the moon and/or its phases? I went to Wake and was never taught of the ways of the gibbous until a fellow wake alumnus explained the gibbous to me and that he learned it at wake. Ever since, when I bring it up, most people were taught it at their respective universities. I find that very interesting.

Does AMU offer any classes on the moon and/or its phases? I went to Wake and was never taught of the ways of the gibbous until a fellow wake alumnus explained the gibbous to me and that he learned it at wake. Ever since, when I bring it up, most people were taught it at their respective universities. I find that very interesting.

Well I don't remember off the top of my head.

My BS was geared more towards Environmental Policy and Management. Not astronomy.

Your so funny.

Last edited:
Back