• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AMU is a legit school?

Whatever. Thank you to those that legitimately gave me their opinion on my school and wasn't sarcastic or condescending about it.

pretty sure Pdogg went to Patrick Henry CC which is a legit brick and mortar

Yeah. Your so funny.

My BS was geared more towards Environmental Policy and Management. Not astronomy. Your so funny.

I know your a sarcastic guy, but I have made a lot of contacts in this city as a contractor. Like I said a degree is a degree. Knowing the right people counts for so much more.

Did they require courses in English for you're Environmental Policy degree?

We have a question from the audience guys (it's from JLDeac):

"you didn't have to be such a jerk. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" - sent as rep.

Thanks for asking JLDeac. I'm sure plenty of other people could have answered this question, but I run a chain of local pet stores that specialize in box turtles. Just like all other pet stores, it's a for profit enterprise.

I got my degree from Liberty and I have an inferiority complex as well lol. It comes with the territory.

I am not a troll. I'm just trying to get some of the other Wake Forest crowds point of view. I see him go on this site all the time, when he should be working. So I know he is on here too.

I suspect you will find that young Wake grads are a humble, self-aware lot willing to learn from the life experience of those older and more experienced than they.

This guy repeatedly failing your/you're tells me all I know about Scam U degrees.

Back