• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Animals In Ohio...

Also, in Colorado, Boulder cat has close encounter with mountain lion
lion03sjpg9005400951505.jpg

Last edited:
...in the jungle you must wait, until the dice read five or eight.

This is my favorite part of the article:

The community was in a state of "shock and surprise," said Tom Warne, owner of Donald's Donuts and a lifelong resident of the city of Zanesville.
"It's the craziest sort of thing," he said.
Warne said he had met Thompson a few times. He used to come into the doughnut shop at one time.

"Terry Thompson, 62, was found dead and authorities were waiting on the results of an autopsy, Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz said. But he added that preliminary investigations indicated Thompson released his animals and then died from a self-inflicted wound. He had pried open cages and left the farm's fences open."

Take yourself out and then release animals to cause chaos? WTF?

ITK said:
"Terry Thompson, 62, was found dead and authorities were waiting on the results of an autopsy, Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz said. But he added that preliminary investigations indicated Thompson released his animals and then died from a self-inflicted wound. He had pried open cages and left the farm's fences open."

Take yourself out and then release animals to cause chaos? WTF?

Seems about right.

The owner was probably murdered for one of his animals. I'm guessing the monkey. The murderers release all of the animals to cause confusion. Voila! Sounds like a bad mystery book to me.

Heard on the radio that cops had shot like 30/48 of the animals. If they are hunters you know they are loving that. Not often you bag a Lion in Ohio. On the other hand, that must suck if you are an animal loving cop.

They said tigers were chasing horses. Crazy!

"Sam Kopchak, Thompson's neighbor, said he saw lions and bears running free Tuesday evening. A tiger was chasing horses, he said."

Can you imagine looking out your kitchen window and seeing a Bengal tiger chasing your horses?

Heard on the radio that cops had shot like 30/48 of the animals. If they are hunters you know they are loving that. Not often you bag a Lion in Ohio. On the other hand, that must suck if you are an animal loving cop.

Think they shot the giraffe?

hoopschick said:
"Sam Kopchak, Thompson's neighbor, said he saw lions and bears running free Tuesday evening. A tiger was chasing horses, he said."

Can you imagine looking out your kitchen window and seeing a Bengal tiger chasing your horses?

As someone who makes at least one Jurassic Park reference per day, yes I can imagine this. Talk to me when a T-Rex snatches up a horse from the herd after busting through some trees.

they should not shoot and kill any of the endangered animals.

jamesda3 said:
they should not shoot and kill any of the endangered animals.

Unless they cannot immediately rule out zombie virus, in which case, shoot to kill.

Back