• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Animals In Ohio...

Investigation now suggests murder over suicide. Apparently the dude had some really rare mammal and had been in negotiations to sell. That particular animal seems to have vanished and his cage was unharmed. Interesting..... Someone call Ace Ventura!

Interesting...

He just got out of jail on 9/30/11. I wonder if he started the negotiations from jail, or if all this started after getting out.

This shit is fucking crazy. I don't know how lion got into the neighborhood. I heard some growlin' and shit. So my roommate and I, we go to check this shit out. I look up in the tree, and there's the fucking king of the jungle! It was staring right at me. I almost shit my fucking pants. So I ran inside and called the 5-0.

Not many people say 5-0 in Zanesville.

40 and 60, yes.

"I looked outside and it was the fucking king of the jungle man."

A little bit more obscure, but have any of you ever played Grand Theft Auto III? I listened to the radio station Chatterbox. A guy calls into the radio station about being naked and has this gem of a quote.

http://gta.wikia.com/Barry_Stark

Does a lion wear clothes? And the lion is the king of the jungle!

Investigation now suggests murder over suicide. Apparently the dude had some really rare mammal and had been in negotiations to sell. That particular animal seems to have vanished and his cage was unharmed. Interesting..... Someone call Ace Ventura!

The owner was probably murdered for one of his animals. I'm guessing the monkey. The murderers release all of the animals to cause confusion. Voila! Sounds like a bad mystery book to me.

My post from page one. I am brilliant. Damo Ventura, Pet Detective.

Well, except that there doesn't seem to be anything suggesting that he was murdered. Every article I've seen has described it as a suicide. Apparently he was severely in debt. WHY DO YOU LIE, RUBBINS?

False. Apparently he had been negotiating the sale of a rare Spring Hare over teh interwebs, and that is the only animal unaccounted for in one form or another. Investigators do think that he could have been murdered for that animal or perhaps offed himself if negotiations fell through and he realized he wouldn't get the money. Not enough physical evidence on scene to declare it a homicide so pressure to call it a suicide and close the case will likely prevail unless something else comes up. I know for a fact investigators are monitoring channels to see if anyone pops up selling a rare Spring Hare.

Back