• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Fantasy Fball/Advice Thread

Danny Amendola out. Playing Givens in the playoffs over Fred Jackson and TY Hilton in a PPR league. LET'S GO.

Bryce Brown or Ray Rice? Despite Bryce's ridiculous last two weeks it has to be rice right?

Our last regular season matchup is today and I'm in 6th out of 12 after winning 3 weeks in a row. I'm up against one of the best players in the league, so I'm not expecting to win, but I'm basically pulling out all the stops to see what I can do.

I ditched Harvin and Larod Stephens Howling (no carries since Wells' return) and picked up Donnie Avery and Josh Gordon. I benched Malcolm Floyd, Emmanuel Sanders and Antonio Brown since their performance this season has been subpar. My team is Stafford at QB, Stevan Ridley and Dwyer at RB, Torrey Smith, Donnie Avery and Josh Gordon at WR/Flex, Dallas Clark at TE (Gronk is still on my roster though), Dan Bailey and the Cincy D which has been coming along lately. Maybe a miracle will happen and I can win.

Bryce Brown or Ray Rice? Despite Bryce's ridiculous last two weeks it has to be rice right?
Think you've got to go Rice when you look at match ups.

Tampa has a very strong run D, and Washington has one of the worst. Brown has been an absolute stud the past two weeks but Rice is also probably the safer play.

Think you've got to go Rice when you look at match ups.

Tampa has a very strong run D, and Washington has one of the worst. Brown has been an absolute stud the past two weeks but Rice is also probably the safer play.
Hope you went with Rice over Brown.

Bryce Brown: 6 rushing yards, 6 receiving yards, 0 TDs
Ray Rice: 121 rushing yards, 15 receiving yards, 1 TD

Holy Seahawks defense, Batman. 38 points from 0 points allowed, 1 sack, 4 INTs, 3 recovered fumbles, and 2 Defensive TDs...

Shane Graham or mason Crosby? I'm in a dog fight and need every point i can get. The weather is supposed to be awful tomorrow night in New England for Graham.

As long as A. Johnson doesn't outscore Ridley, Hernandez and Welker by 25 points, both of my teams will make the playoffs.

My other team is in 1st but limping into the playoffs losers of 3 straight after a 10-1 start. My QB is weak and Cobb and C Johnson have cooled off.

Last edited:
Back