• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Fantasy Fball/Advice Thread

Need one for my flex spot:

Reggie Bush (questionable-knee, game time decision at 4:05)
C.J. Spiller (questionable- shoulder, Fred Jackson might play as well)
Mikel Leshoure (questionable-groin)
Jacquizz Rodgers(healthy and turner sucks)

I'm leaning towards Leshoure even though I think Bush will play. If I started Bush and he didn't play I could still go with Randall Cobb at the flex.

Any suggestions

II really like Rodgers against the Panthers run defense today.

I've got a tough one too. I have Steven Jackson (Q), Deangelo Williams (healthy), and Matt Forte (Q) for one running back spot right now (my others are Charles and Gore). I should get good production out of Charles and Gore but who should I go with for the other spot?

The big issue is that Forte plays tomorrow night on MNF and is a game-time decision. I think that Deangelo will get 7-10 points but Forte has the potential for more. This is a tough week for me and need all the points I can get. I have my idea of what to do but wanted to hear y'alls.

What do you guys think of DeMarco Murray vs. CHI (last week 10, projected 9) or Doug Martin vs. WAS (last week 7, projected 15)? I've made the wrong decision with my RBs every week it seems...

Any thoughts appreciated.

Redskins rushing D isn't bad. Their pass D is atrocious, though. Martin will do well for a PPR league.

What do you guys think of DeMarco Murray vs. CHI (last week 10, projected 9) or Doug Martin vs. WAS (last week 7, projected 15)? I've made the wrong decision with my RBs every week it seems...

Any thoughts appreciated.

I'd go with Murray

So many iffy guys: Bradshaw, Andre Brown, Fred Jackson, Witten, and Barden

I think I'm going bradshaw and barden, surprisingly

Im having bad feelings about the panthers game. Enough that I'm considering playin Schaub over Cam, and Gonzalez over Jimmy Graham. Thoughts?

In one league I just started both tight ends, but in the other I've got Law Firm starting there.

Im having bad feelings about the panthers game. Enough that I'm considering playin Schaub over Cam, and Gonzalez over Jimmy Graham. Thoughts?

In one league I just started both tight ends, but in the other I've got Law Firm starting there.

Im playing Schaub over Vick after a lot of thought.

Back